At the heart of the Oisans region, at an altitude of 1650m, Les 2 Alpes, and the two villages which are at its origin, Venosc and Mont de Lans, combine all the ingredients necessary for a successful holiday. A wide choice of colourful activities are on offer ranging from golf at the nearby golf club, visits to the glacier, hiking in the outstanding landscapes or rafting on Crystal clear mountain torrents: more than a hundred summer activities are awaiting you, for all ages and tastes. Enjoy the sunshine, open spaces, leisure activities, festivities... on your holiday in the French Alps.
In Isère in the French Alps, come and enjoy a ski holiday in Les Deux Alpes in the ski Chalet Le Challenge located near the ski slopes and ski lifts of the resort. This ski holiday rental in Les Deux Alpes offers ski-in, ski-out access via the Vallée Blanche chairlift.
In the heart of the Oisans, Les Deux Alpes is a sporty, lively ski resort with excellent snow, a warm climate thanks to its southern location and a seemingly endless choice of sporting and leisure activities for all tastes and ages.
Hammam, hot tub
Boot drying system
Private parking (5 spaces)
Chalet sleeping up to 14 people with a surface area of 187m² on 2 floors comfortably equipped with fitted kitchen, fitness room, hammam, hot tub, living room with fireplace, large terrace and a balcony.
|Accommodation type||From 07/04/2018
Private chalet 14 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit
will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1.65/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
- Private parking (5 spaces)
- Baby equipment
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- End of stay cleaning : €150/chalet
- Fire wood (where applicable) : 1 free pack, €20/pack
- Pets allowed* : €30/animal/stay
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
-Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
-Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course , summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-bike (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, inflatable structures, paragliding..
- Municipal swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Library, cinema...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club, Le Village
- Hikes in the surrounding area
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your ski holidays
Book your family ski holidays in the family-friendly ski resort of Les Deux Alpes awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Chalet Le Challenge
7 Avenue de la Muzelle
38860 LES DEUX ALPES
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm