At the heart of the Oisans region, at an altitude of 1650m, Les 2 Alpes, and the two villages which are at its origin, Venosc and Mont de Lans, combine all the ingredients necessary for a wonderful mountain holiday. A wide choice of activities are on offer ranging from golf at the nearby golf club, visits to the glacier, hiking in the outstanding landscapes or rafting on Crystal clear mountain torrents: more than a hundred summer activities await you, for all ages and tastes. Enjoy the sunshine, open spaces, leisure activities, festivities... on your holiday in the French Alps.
The Chalet L'Ancien at Les Deux Alpes is situated just behind the "place Venosc" with a magnificent view. Le chalet is just 400 m from the ski slopes.
- 1 swimming pool (6 x 3,5 m), heated and can be covered
- Large terrace (60 sq m)
- 1 sauna
- 1 ski locker
This luxury, 4-star accommodation is built in solid wood in traditional mountainous style. An individual, heated swimming pool is at your disposal, for your comfort and enjoyment The chalet for 12 pers is fully equipped : American-style open kitchen (fridge, vitroceramic hotplate, microwave, oven, dishwasher, raclette machine, coffee-maker), 3 bathrooms or showers with toilet, television, internet access, balcony and terrace.
- Private swimming pool and sauna
- Internet connection
While on holiday in Les Deux Alps, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
- Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course, summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-biking (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, bouncy castles, paragliding..
- Public swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club "Le Village"
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Place de Venosc
38860 LES DEUX ALPES
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8.30 to à 10.30 am.
Friday and Sunday from 8.30 to 10.30 am and from 5.00 to 8.00 pm
Saturday from 8.00 am to 2.00 noon and from 2.00 to 8.00 pm
Le MEIJOTEL DODE SPORT
38860 les Deux Alpes
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm