Recently renovated, luxury chalet in Les Deux Alpes. Super views from the terrace. Private hammam. Only 600m from shops.
Luggage storage area
2 parking spaces
The luxury Chalet Husky was completely renovated in 2010 using high quality fittings and furnishings which will make you feel immediately at home on your holiday in Les Deux Alpes.
You will find 5 comfortable bedrooms on 2 levels:
4 bedrooms with double bed (160cm) and 1 bedroom sleeping 4 people with bunk beds. There are 2 bathrooms with bath, 3 showers and 5 toilets within the chalet. The beautiful kitchen is fully-fitted with all the necessary appliances allowing you to prepare delicious meals to enjoy with your family or friends (oven, microwave, ceramic hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, raclette machine) as well as a washing machine to keep on top of the laundry. Relax in front of the fire on the comfortable sofas and enjoy telling stories of your days spent in Les Deux Alpes.
While on holiday in Les Deux Alps, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
- Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course, summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-biking (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, bouncy castles, paragliding..
- Public swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club "Le Village"
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per week
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained.
The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival: €2.45/person/day (guests over 12 years old)
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen and tea towels
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
- 2 parking spaces in front of the chalet
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €9/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal
*Please supply proof of vaccinations.
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info