At the heart of the Oisans region, at an altitude of 1650m, Les 2 Alpes, and the two villages which are at its origin, Venosc and Mont de Lans, combine all the ingredients necessary for a wonderful mountain holiday. A wide choice of activities are on offer ranging from golf at the nearby golf club, visits to the glacier, hiking in the outstanding landscapes or rafting on Crystal clear mountain torrents: more than a hundred summer activities await you, for all ages and tastes. Enjoy the sunshine, open spaces, leisure activities, festivities... on your holiday in the French Alps.
Recently renovated, luxury chalet in Les Deux Alpes. Super views from the terrace. Private hammam. Only 600m from shops.
Luggage storage area
3 parking spaces
The luxury Chalet Husky was completely renovated in 2010 using high quality fittings and furnishings which will make you feel immediately at home on your holiday in Les Deux Alpes. You will find 5 comfortable bedrooms: 4 bedrooms sleeping 2 peopled and 1 bedroom sleeping 4 people. There are 3 showers, 2 bathrooms and 5 toilets within the chalet. The beautiful kitchen is fully-fitted with all the necessary appliances allowing you to prepare delicious meals to enjoy with your family or friends (oven, microwave, ceramic hob, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, raclette machine) as well as a washing machine to keep on top of the laundry. Relax in front of the fire on the comfortable sofas and enjoy telling stories of your days spent in Les Deux Alpes.
|August / January|
|Accommodation type||From 25/08/2018
Private chalet 12 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per week
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained.
The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival: €1.65/person/day (guests over 12 years old)
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen and tea towels
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150
While on holiday in Les Deux Alps, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
- Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course, summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-biking (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, bouncy castles, paragliding..
- Public swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club "Le Village"
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Route du Petit Plan
38860 LES DEUX ALPES
Please contact the Odalys representative (Pascale : +33 (0) 6 83 54 85 17) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm