At the heart of the Oisans region, at an altitude of 1650m, Les 2 Alpes, and the two villages which are at its origin, Venosc and Mont de Lans, combine all the ingredients necessary for a wonderful mountain holiday. A wide choice of activities are on offer ranging from golf at the nearby golf club, visits to the glacier, hiking in the outstanding landscapes or rafting on Crystal clear mountain torrents: more than a hundred summer activities await you, for all ages and tastes. Enjoy the sunshine, open spaces, leisure activities, festivities... on your holiday in the French Alps.
The 4-star Chalet Badinguet at Les 2 Alpes is situated at the foot of the slopes. It is in an exceptional setting, with a panoramic 180° view over the mountain, facing South-West. It is ideal for a family holiday, offering all modern comfort, provided by the chalet as well as the many facilities and leisure activities offered by the resort of Les Deux Alpes, a resort awarded the label "Famille Plus Montagne".
Ski locker +shoe-drier,
Private car park for 3 vehicles
The apartment for 12 is fully equipped with a kitchen containing a bar (fridge, freezer, microwave, oven, vitroceramic hotplate and dishwasher), 3 bathrooms, separate toilet, washing machine, tumble-drier, television, balcony and terrace with garden furniture
South-West facing with 180° panoramic view
While on holiday in Les Deux Alps, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
- Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course, summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-biking (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, bouncy castles, paragliding..
- Public swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club "Le Village"
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Route du Petit Plan
38860 LES DEUX ALPES
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8.30 to à 10.30 am.
Friday and Sunday from 8.30 to 10.30 am and from 5.00 to 8.00 pm
Saturday from 8.00 am to 12.00 noon and from 2.00 to 8.00 pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm