Spacious (280m²), traditional chalet sleeping 16 people in Les Deux Alpes in the French Alps. Private spa bath & sauna. Parking.
Garage (1 space) and 3 spaces in front of the chalet
The Chalet Alpina in Les Deux Alpes is well-equipped with all the necessary home comforts and can sleep up to 16 people. A lounge with fireplace and flat screen TV will be the perfect spot for convivial evenings and the fitted kitchen ideal for preparing hearty meals for your ski party. With an oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, etc you will find all the necessary appliances – not forgetting the indispensable raclette machine of course. You also have a dishwasher and washing machine at your disposal. You will find 4 double bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom, 1 bedroom sleeping 4 people and a sleeping alcove with bunk beds. There are also 3 shower rooms and 3 toilets in the chalet.
While on holiday in Les Deux Alps, enjoy some of the following activities:
- Summer skiing (please bring passport photo for ski pass)
- Adventure park, beach-volley, football, horse-riding, 9-hole golf course, summer sledging, dévalkart, minigolf, Paint-ball, trout fishing, quad bike, motorbike trial, tennis, archery, mountain-biking (bike rides and downhill tracks), trampoline, bouncy castles, paragliding..
- Public swimming pool, canoeing, atificial lake of the Petit Plan...
- Sports' centre, L’Acqua Center with : sauna, whirlpool bath, hammam, body building..
- Keep fit club "Le Village"
- Village of Venosc and village of Mont de Lans (guided walks)
- Chasal Lento heritage museum (Customs and Traditions of the Oisans region)
- Mountain centre museum (Natural heritage)
- Mountaineering souvenir museum
- The donkey farm and communal farm of la Mollière
- The cave of ice (at an altitude of 3400 m on the glacier, exhibition of sculptures in ice)
- The Ecrins national park
- The Rocher des Etroits with its chamois at Venosc
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per week
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained.
The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.65/person/day (free for children under 12 years old)
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen and tea towels
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
- Spa bath
- Parking (3 spaces)
Services optionnels :
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150
- Pets allowed*: €30/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free Wifi in your chalet! Stay connected during your holiday with a free Wifi connection in your chalet.
• Resort’s « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays
Book your family holidays in this family-friendly resort awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info