Book a ski holiday rental in the Odalys Residence Christiania in the French ski resort of Alpe d'Huez in Isere and enjoy a relaxing ski holiday with everything on your doorstep. Ideally located only 150m from the ski lifts, you have quick and easy access to the ski slopes to fully enjoy the huge ski area of Alpe d’Huez. Your ski holiday rental is also located near the shops, amenities and ESF ski school, making for less stress and more fun on your family ski holidays in Alpe d’Huez.
Mecca of Alpine and Nordic skiing, the French ski resort of Alpe d'Huez is located in the Massif des Grandes Rousses mountain range. With 250km of ski slopes consisting of 135 varied ski runs, whether you ski or snowboard, you will fully enjoy your ski holidays in Alpe d’Huez. The ski area is equipped with two snowparks and a ski cross course and you can even try skiing at nighttime once a week on the Signal piste. Alpe d’Huez has been nicknamed "'Island in the sun" thanks to its south-facing position with hours of beautiful sunshine throughout the winter season. From the slopes in Alpe d’Huez you have stunning views over the Ecrins National Park and the mountain peaks of Oisans, the Meije, the Rateau, the Muzelle, the Aiguilles d'Arves, the Belledonne and, of course, the Mont Blanc.
Near the Berger shopping centre in the resort of Alpe d'Huez, your Odalys holiday rental has a typical architecture of the region. With 118 apartments, you have several types of holiday rental to choose from ranging from studios for 2 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people.
Well equipped with all the home comforts, you will find a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher ...), a bathroom, separate WC (except in studios) and a balcony in all the holiday rentals. All accommodation has a TV (at an extra charge).
Ski area : Alpe d’Huez Grand Domaine
Minimum altitude : 1130m - Maximum altitude : 3330 m
135 slopes, 250km : 42 green, 37 blue, 39 red, 17 black
84 ski lifts
- Night skiing
- 900 snow cannons
- 2 snow parks
- 50km of cross-country skiing
With an altitude drop of approximately 2200m, the ski area of Alpe d'Huez offers challenges for all levels spread over 250 km of ski slopes. The 133 ski slopes (43 green, 34 blue, 40 red and 16 black) descend between the ‘Pic Blanc’, the Sarenne glacier, La Fare and the Château Noir and are linked by means of a network of 84 ski lifts (including cable cars, chairlifts, drag lifts and magic carpets). Amongst the many pistes, the Sarenne ski slope is the most famous being the longest ski run in the world! This wonderful ski run takes you all the way from the glacier to the ski resort of Alpe d’Huez itself, over a distance of 16 km! 900 snow cannons ensure maximum snow-coverage for 86 km of ski slopes in the Alpe d’Huez ski area.
Cross-country or Nordic skiing fans will appreciate the 50 km of tracks in and around the resort of Alpe d’Huez making up a total of 15 circuits beside the lake of Besson, beyond the Maronne mountain pass or on the crest of the Signal mountain. A special off-piste area of 21 hectares is completely dedicated to free-riders of all levels. You also have the choice of 2 snowparks, one for beginners and one for advanced freestylers, offering a whole series of different installations for the most extreme jumps and tricks. Nine Big Airs (blue, red or black), 1 half pipe, 10 bars with slides etc., 2 boardercross , an Air Bag (extra charge), and a ‘hip’ allowing advanced snowboarders to perform a host of tricks. For less experienced skiers and snowboarders, the beginners' snowpark has a series of boxes and rail-boxes plus a ridge and other installations.
The slalom park of Le Signal ski run which is 950 m long, welcomes you for night-time skiing on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Perfect for those who just cannot put their skis and snowboards away at the end of the day…
Many sporting and leisure activities are available close to your ski holiday rental in Alpe d’Huez allowing you to make the most of your ski Holiday in France:
- Dog sledding
- Snowmobile outings
- Ski joëring
- Speed riding
- Fitness, spa, relaxation
- Outdoor swimming pool heated to 28°C
- Skating rink
- Indoor climbing
- Paragliding, hang-gliding, microlighting
- Driving on ice
- Electric go-kart on ice
- Ice cave
- Sledding (including night-time sledding on Tuesday and Thursday)
- Palais des Sports et des Congrès (sporting and cultural activities) : leisure activities, relaxation and culture all find a place here. (supplement to be paid for hire of sporting equipment). Each year the International Comic Film Festival of Alpe d’Huez is hosted here, an event with an ever-growing popularity.
Sporting activities include weight-lifting, fitness, karate, basket-ball, volley-ball, badminton, football, tennis, ping-pong, climbing wall, squash, mini-golf, archery, shooting...5 sporting instructors at your disposal.
- Activities for children: : In Vertigo, X-Fly, Ice laser game…
Make the most of your ski holiday in Alpe d'Huez in France and visit some of the cultural and natural sites near your ski holiday rental in this popular ski resort in the Alps.
- The Ecrins national park
- Mineral and Alpine museum at Bourg d’Oisans - Le site archéologique de Brandes
- Notre-Dame des Neiges church
- Museum of Huez and Oisans
- Ice cave situated at an altitude of 2700m
- The Pic Blanc
- Presentation of the geology of the Oisans region and of the Alpe d'Huez.
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.50/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am
- Bed linen
- Ski lockers
- Outdoor parking
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) pre-booking required : €25/stay, €8/day
- Extra bed linen : €12/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen): from €62/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €12/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Resort with « Famille Plus » Award, family leisure & sports activities this winter
Go skiing this winter and enjoy the wide choice of activities in this award-winning family ski resort !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys »
Discounts up to 24% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and a special rate (see onsite) for people over 72 years old (ID requested). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only.
Offer is not applicable on the following dates : 21-28/12/19, 08-15-22 and 29/02/20.
Grande Galaxie : From 21/12/19 to 28/03/20 (except "Tomorroland") 1 FREE day's skiing in either : Serre Chevalier, Puy St Vincent, Montgenevre, Sestrieres & 2 days in Les 2 Alpes. See conditions onsite..
Special Offer : Free night skiiing with a valid ski pass every Monday from 6pm to 8pm (Piegut drag lift and Bauchets magic carpet).
Free Ski Passes : Spring skiing
Buy a 6-day adult ski pass and get a FREE “Jeune” ski pass (under 18 years old, photo ID required) for arrivals between 11/04/20 and 25/04/20 .
Discounts valid on pre-bookings only made before 05/04/20. No extra charge for the badges.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !