Also called « Ile au soleil » (island in the sun) Alpe d’Huez, at an altitude of 1860 m in the French Alps at the foot of the Grandes Rousses, is most certainly one of the sunniest mountain resorts in France! With its varied tourist attractions and wide range of sporting and leisure activities, it is a destination not to be missed when choosing a summer mountain Holiday with family or friends. With its south-facing position, the resort offers a magnificent view over the Ecrins mountain range.
The Chalet L'Etendard at L'Alpe d'Huez is situated at the very heart of the resort, close to the shops and activities. Entirely renovated, this is an extremely comfortable chalet. Situated at just 80 m from the slopes, this is ideal accommodation for a family holiday.
2 covered parking spots
1 ski locker
Individual chalet for 12 pers. extremely comfortable, with 120 sq m of living space, at the very centre of the resort.
The chalet has a fully equipped kitchen (with oven, microwave, vitroceramic hotplates, fridge, freezer, electric coffee maker and dishwasher), private shower and toilet in each bedroom, washing machine, fire-place, television, internet access, balcony and terrace.
Many sporting and leisure activities are available close to your holiday rental in Alpe d’Huez :
- Palais des Sports et des Congrès (sporting and cultural activities, mostly included in the 'Carte Premium'*)
- Cycling and mountain-biking
Special prices on circuits for Odalys guests. Booking 3 weeks before on 04 76 80 34 73
- Climbing, via ferrata
- Fishing, archery, petanque
- Swimming pool, keep fit, spa
- Beach volley, beach soccer
- Golf, tennis, mini golf (Golf course ideal for beginners or advanced players, with 9 holes, a practice course, with putting green, 1 proshop, 2 bunkers and rough. A course of 27 700 m in total, all holes with a par of 3, the shortest 35 m and the longest 135 m.
- Skating rink
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Summer sledging
* 'Carte Premium': entry to the outdoor swimming pool, as well as over 30 different activities at the 'Palais des Sports et des Congrès' (covered pool, weight-lifting, aquagym, badminton, squash, step lessons, climbing, team sports, mini-golf…), to the Brandes outdoor tennis courts, football pitch, one free bucket of balls for one bucket purchased at the practice golf-course, loan of equipment at the Palais des Sports, access to the museum of Huez and of l’Oisans, 50% off classical music concerts at the church 'Notre Dame des Neiges', loan of books at the library and shuttles to the resorts. Prices : see at the resort.
Explore the Isere region in the French, in an exceptionally sunny climate:
- The Ecrins national park
- Mineral and Alpine animals museum at Bourg d’Oisans - Le site archéologique de Brandes
- Notre-Dame des Neiges church
- Museum of Huez and of Oisans
- Ice cave situated at an altitude of 2700m
- The Pic Blanc
- Presentation of the geology of the Oisans region and of the Alpe d'Huez.
Rue des Jeux
38750 L ALPE D HUEZ
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8.30 to à 10.30 am.
Friday and Sunday from 8.30 to 10.30 am and from 5.00 to 8.00 pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm