Also called « Ile au soleil » (island in the sun) Alpe d’Huez, at an altitude of 1860 m in the French Alps at the foot of the Grandes Rousses, is most certainly one of the sunniest mountain resorts in France! With its varied tourist attractions and wide range of sporting and leisure activities, it is a destination not to be missed when choosing a summer mountain Holiday with family or friends. With its south-facing position, the resort offers a magnificent view over the Ecrins mountain range.
Book a mountain holiday rental in the Odalys Residence Christiania in the French mountain resort of Alpe d'Huez in Isere and enjoy a relaxing summer holiday with everything on your doorstep. Ideally located only 150m from the shops, amenities and leisure and sports activities, making for less stress and more fun on your family summer holidays in Alpe d’Huez.
Free outdoor parking (limited spaces, no guardian)
Outdoor public parking (extra charge)
Just 150m from the Berger shopping centre in the resort of Alpe d'Huez, your Odalys holiday rental has a typical architecture of the region. With 118 apartments, you have several types of holiday rental to choose from ranging from studios for 2 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people.
Well equipped with all the home comforts, you will find a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher ...), a bathroom, separate WC (except in studios) and a balcony in all the holiday rentals. All accommodation has a TV (at an extra charge).
Many sporting and leisure activities are available close to your holiday rental in Alpe d’Huez :
- Palais des Sports et des Congrès (sporting and cultural activities, mostly included in the 'Carte Premium'*)
- Cycling and mountain-biking
Special prices on circuits for Odalys guests. Booking 3 weeks before on 04 76 80 34 73
- Climbing, via ferrata
- Fishing, archery, petanque
- Swimming pool, keep fit, spa
- Beach volley, beach soccer
- Golf, tennis, mini golf (Golf course ideal for beginners or advanced players, with 9 holes, a practice course, with putting green, 1 proshop, 2 bunkers and rough. A course of 27 700 m in total, all holes with a par of 3, the shortest 35 m and the longest 135 m.
- Skating rink
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Summer sledging
* 'Carte Premium': entry to the outdoor swimming pool, as well as over 30 different activities at the 'Palais des Sports et des Congrès' (covered pool, weight-lifting, aquagym, badminton, squash, step lessons, climbing, team sports, mini-golf…), to the Brandes outdoor tennis courts, football pitch, one free bucket of balls for one bucket purchased at the practice golf-course, loan of equipment at the Palais des Sports, access to the museum of Huez and of l’Oisans, 50% off classical music concerts at the church 'Notre Dame des Neiges', loan of books at the library and shuttles to the resorts. Prices : see at the resort.
• Cycling and mountain bike courses, special prices for Odalys holidaymakers !
Explore the Isere region in the French, in an exceptionally sunny climate:
- The Ecrins national park
- Mineral and Alpine animals museum at Bourg d’Oisans - Le site archéologique de Brandes
- Notre-Dame des Neiges church
- Museum of Huez and of Oisans
- Ice cave situated at an altitude of 2700m
- The Pic Blanc
- Presentation of the geology of the Oisans region and of the Alpe d'Huez.
Hameau des Bergers
38750 L’ALPE D’HUEZ
Telephone : +33 (0)4 76 80 32 19
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday : 8.30am-10.30am
Friday, Sunday : 8.30am-10.30am and 5pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 4pm-8pm
Wednesday : Closed all day
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm