Also called « Ile au soleil » (island in the sun) Alpe d’Huez, at an altitude of 1860 m in the French Alps at the foot of the Grandes Rousses, is most certainly one of the sunniest mountain resorts in France! With its varied tourist attractions and wide range of sporting and leisure activities, it is a destination not to be missed when choosing a summer mountain Holiday with family or friends. With its south-facing position, the resort offers a magnificent view over the Ecrins mountain range.
Located in the center of the Alpe d'Huez, the Alpenvue Chalet with a capacity of 10 people is located close to all shops and facilities and enjoys a beautiful view of the slopes and surrounding mountains.
2 parking spaces
The recently renovated Chalet Alpenvue in Alpe d’Huez sleeps 10 people comfortably and is therefore ideal for a large family or a group of friends on holiday together. You will find a bedroom with double bed, a bedroom with 2 single beds, a bedroom with 3 single beds, a sleeping alcove with a double bed as well as a double sofa bed in the living room. You can enjoy meals in the stylish dining room area and relax on the large comfortable sofas in your lounge after dinner. The modern, fully equipped kitchen will entice you to cook a delicious meal every evening. You will find an oven, hob, dishwasher, fridge, coffee maker, toaster and raclette machine among the kitchen appliances in your chalet’s kitchen.
|Accommodation type||From 02/12/2017
Private chalet 10 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per week
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained.
The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1/person/day (free for children under 12 years old)
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 4pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen and tea towells
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required)
”Confort” Formula – All Inclusive
- Bed & bathroom linen
- Beds made on arrival
- End of stay cleaning
- Fire wood
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen : €7/set
- End of stay cleaning : €150
- Pets allowed*: €30/stay/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations.
Many sporting and leisure activities are available close to your holiday rental in Alpe d’Huez :
- Palais des Sports et des Congrès (sporting and cultural activities, mostly included in the 'Carte Premium'*)
- Cycling and mountain-biking
Special prices on circuits for Odalys guests. Booking 3 weeks before on 04 76 80 34 73
- Climbing, via ferrata
- Fishing, archery, petanque
- Swimming pool, keep fit, spa
- Beach volley, beach soccer
- Golf, tennis, mini golf (Golf course ideal for beginners or advanced players, with 9 holes, a practice course, with putting green, 1 proshop, 2 bunkers and rough. A course of 27 700 m in total, all holes with a par of 3, the shortest 35 m and the longest 135 m.
- Skating rink
- Paragliding, microlighting
- Summer sledging
* 'Carte Premium': entry to the outdoor swimming pool, as well as over 30 different activities at the 'Palais des Sports et des Congrès' (covered pool, weight-lifting, aquagym, badminton, squash, step lessons, climbing, team sports, mini-golf…), to the Brandes outdoor tennis courts, football pitch, one free bucket of balls for one bucket purchased at the practice golf-course, loan of equipment at the Palais des Sports, access to the museum of Huez and of l’Oisans, 50% off classical music concerts at the church 'Notre Dame des Neiges', loan of books at the library and shuttles to the resorts. Prices : see at the resort.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free Wifi in your chalet! Stay connected during your holiday with a free Wifi connection in your chalet.
• Famille Plus award, family leisure & sports activities on your ski holiday
Book your family ski holidays in the family-friendly ski resort of Alpe d’Huez awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
Explore the Isere region in the French, in an exceptionally sunny climate:
- The Ecrins national park
- Mineral and Alpine animals museum at Bourg d’Oisans - Le site archéologique de Brandes
- Notre-Dame des Neiges church
- Museum of Huez and of Oisans
- Ice cave situated at an altitude of 2700m
- The Pic Blanc
- Presentation of the geology of the Oisans region and of the Alpe d'Huez.
38750 L ALPE D HUEZ
Please contact the Odalys representative (Philippe Da Silva : +33 (0)6 85 14 04 66) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm