Vallorcine is a little authentic village on the edge of the country of the Mont Blanc, just a stone's throw from Switzerland. Made up of little hamlets, scattered over the mountainside, this village has preserved its traditions, in an unspoilt, natural setting.
At the gateway of the "Aiguilles Rouges" and the "vallon de Bérard" nature parks, surrounded by countless forests, the village offers an exceptional natural setting.
The stylish residence Residence Les Portes du Mont Blanc is located at the foot of the cable car in Vallorcine in the Haute Savoie region of the French Alps just 17 km from Chamonix. This residence has been built in the traditional architectural style of the region with tastefully decorated interiors.
A few shops and a bar can be found 300m from the residence and a small supermarket in Argentiere (7km)
Indoor, heated pool
Fitness area (hammam, sauna, hot tub)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free indoor and outdoor public car parks
The Residence Les Portes du Mont Blanc offers 3 formulas:
- Breakfast only
- 7 evening meals
Please note : no charge for children under 5 years old if accompanied by a paying adult.
These comfortable and spacious apartments, which range from studio apartments for 2 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 8 people, are all fully equipped: kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave/grill, dishwasher), a bathroom, a television and free WiFi.
- Theme trails : the stage-coach way, the trail of the Bérard waterfall, cave at Farinet
- Hiking : 80 km of marked out footpaths, for all levels, leaving from the village
- The Balme area - mountain bike (Vallorcine telecabin open in July and August)
- Canyoning in the Barberine river
- Pony rides
- Fly fishing
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, in your residence !
Enjoy a swim whatever the weather !
• Bon appetit ! Choose from our different formulas: 7 evening meals, half-board
The Residence Les Portes du Mont Blanc offers various formulas:
- Breakfast only (7 days) : €77 (all guests over 12 years old) - €38.50 (children 5-11 years old)
- 7 evening meals : €133 (all guests over 12 years old) - €66.50 (children 5-11 years old)
- half-board : €206.50 (all guests over 12 years old) - €103.25 (children 5-11 years old)
Please note : price in Euros per person, drinks not included. No charge for children under 5 years old if accompanied by a paying adult.
Some of the magnificent sites in the Haute Savoie region to explore from Vallorcine:
- Chamonix, the Sea of Ice and the Train of Montenvers
- The Vallorcine museum
- The stage-coach route (discovery of the heritage of the region of Vallorcine)
- The nature reserves of the ‘Aiguilles Rouges’ and of the ‘Vallon de Bérard’
- The Mont Blanc
- Heritage of the village
- Waterfalls (Bérard) and rivers
- The Emosson dam
Lieu-dit Le Plan de l'Envers
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm