The French ski resort of Megeve at the heart of the Massif du Mont Blanc is the ideal choice for a skiing holiday in the Savoy region in the French Alps. This traditional ski resort with its wooden chalets and true mountain identity, offers a warm welcome in a dreamy setting and a panoramic view of the highest summit in Europe, the Mont Blanc. Megeve is part of the famous Evasion Mont-Blanc ski area made up of 217 ski runs well-adapted for all different levels covering 450 km of ski slopes. Megeve is appreciated for its authentic mountain atmosphere as well as its lively and varied apres-ski activities.
Ski area : Evasion Mont Blanc : Megève, Saint Gervais, Saint Nicolas de Véroce, Combloux, La Giettaz, Les Contamines Montjoie
Minimum altitude : 1113 m - Maximum altitude : 2350 m
- 223 ski slopes, 455 km : 44 green, 63 blue, 82 red, 34 black
- 105 ski lifts
- 7 snowparks
- 8 beginners’ areas
The Evasion Mont Blanc ski area links the ski resorts of Megeve, Les Contamines-Montjoie, St-Gervais Mont-Blanc, Saint Nicolas de Veroce, Combloux and La Giettaz. In total about 450 km of ski slopes are accessible from Megeve (consisting of 217 ski runs and 116 ski lifts, including chair lifts, ski tows and cable cars) for all levels of skiing and snowboarding, with superb views of the Mont Blanc mountain range.
For your next ski holidays book a ski holiday rental with Odalys in Megeve in the French Alps in the Residence Lune Argent. Less than 1.5km from the ski resort center and shops, your residence is in an ideal location for a dream ski holiday offering stunning views. To reach the ski slopes and the town center, a free ski bus runs within the resort with a stop 700m below the residence.
In north Savoy, discover the French ski resort of Megeve that has managed to preserve its historic charm and character while keeping up with the latest technologies on the slopes. Take a moment to visit the chapels and nearby hamlets during your ski holidays in Megeve. Winter sports mecca of the Mont Blanc valley, Megeve offers a fantastic view of the highest peak in Europe. Ski and snowboard enthusiasts will find endless challenges on the 455km of ski slopes in the ski area offering 219 pistes served by 95 ski lifts. Snowboarders have the choice of 7 snowparks to practice and show off their skills.
Well-being centre with sauna (extra charge)
Underground car park (extra charge, 1 space/apartment) street parking not possible
Your holiday residence has a bar area with an outdoor terrace where you can relax and take in the beautiful surroundings. Breakfast is served in the mornings (to be reserved and paid for on-site).
About 1.5 kilometres from the resort centre and shops in Megeve, your this charming ski residence consists of 2 attractive chalets with holiday rentals ranging from studios for 4 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 8 people.
All holiday rentals in your residence in Megeve are tastefully furnished and have a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher [except studios for 4 people]), a bathroom or shower room with toilet and a balcony. You also have a flat-screen TV and free Wifi access in all holiday rentals.
Four studios for 4 people are equipped for guests with disabilities.
|Accommodation type||From 21/02/2018
Studio with cabin 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival (subject to modification) : €1.50/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon but the keys will be supplied at 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Wifi in apartments & at reception
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot, bath - request at time of booking)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Underground car park (no parking available outside) : €45/week
- Extra bathroom linen : €7.50/set
- Breakfast : €10/adult, €6/child (4-13 years old), no charge for children under 4
- Well-being centre, sauna (by reservation at reception, subject to availability) : €5/session/person, €20/5 sessions/person
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 10/06/17 and 26/08/17.
- Free ski bus 700m below your Residence
Megeve is a dynamic but traditional ski resort in the Savoy region of the French Alps offering a host of sporting and leisure activities near your ski holiday rental :
- Mountaineering, glacier hiking
- Dog sleigh and horse-drawn carriage rides
- Skating rink, heated swimming pool
- Cross-country skiing
- Indoor tennis courts
- Paragliding, hot-air balloon trips, helicopter tours
- Spa, well-being, keep-fit
- Casino, cinemas, discos
• Resort with « Famille Plus » Award, family leisure & sports activities this winter
Go skiing this winter and enjoy the wide choice of activities in this award-winning family ski resort !
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 20% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) during the 2017/18 ski season. Age groups, days and hours vary in different schools. Offer valid on pre-bookings only at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 50 58 78 88 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Annecy Lake and the old town
The Aoste Valley
Résidence Odalys Lune Argent
725, route du Gollet
From Sunday to Friday : 8am-11am and 5pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm