15% discount on your accommodation
At the heart of the Massif du Mont Blanc, Megeve is the ideal destination for a dream mountain holiday in the Savoy region in the French Alps. This superb resort in the Northern Alps, with its wooden chalets and true mountain identity, offers a warm welcome in a dreamy setting. It offers its visitors a wide range of sporting and cultural activities, as well as untouched natural surroundings and magnificent views.
The Residence Lune Argent is made up of 2 charming mountain chalets and offers holiday rentals situated close to the centre of Megeve, a charming village resort in the Mont Blanc valley. For a relaxing mountain holiday, the residence offers a well-being area, with sauna. You will find varied leisure activities on offer in this magnificent setting offering stunning views, with the backdrop of the Mont Blanc mountain: hiking, climbing, adventure trails, paint-ball, summer sledging, horse-riding, golf, mini-golf, swimming pools, tennis, skating rink, bowling alley, casino, cinemas, discos, keep-fit centre, etc. Those with a thirst for culture will appreciate the historical heritage of Megeve and can also visit Annecy, with its stunning lake and its old town centre, as well as the Val d’Aoste.
Well-being centre with sauna (extra charge)
Underground car park (extra charge, 1 space/apartment) street parking not possible
Bar with terrace
Your holiday residence has a bar area with an outdoor terrace where you can relax and take in the beautiful surroundings. Breakfast is served in the mornings (to be reserved and paid for onsite).
About 1.5 kilometres from the resort centre and shops in Megeve, this charming residence consists of 2 attractive chalets with holiday rentals ranging from studios for 4 people to 2 bedroom apartments for 8 people.
All holiday rentals in your residence in Megeve are tastefully furnished and have a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher [except studios for 4 people]), a bathroom or shower room with toilet and a balcony with garden furniture. You also have a flat-screen TV and free Wifi access in all holiday rentals.
Four studios for 4 people are equipped for guests with disabilities.
|Accommodation type||From 14/08/2018
Escapade 2 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Escapade 3/4 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival (subject to modification) : €1.50/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/day (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Rental Formula : check-in from 5pm, check-out before 10am
”Escapade” Formula : check-in from 4pm, check-out before 11am
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Rental Formula :
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot, bath - request at time of booking, subject to availability)
”Escapade” Formula : short stays
- Services included in rental formula
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival except sofa beds)
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen & washing up)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Underground car park : €10/day, €40/week
- Breakfast : €10/adult, €7/child (4-13 years old), no charge for children under 4
- Well-being centre, sauna (by reservation at reception, subject to availability) : €5/session, €20/5 sessions
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 09/06 to 25/08/18.
Megeve is a dynamic resort in the Savoy region of the French Alps offering a host of sporting and leisure activities near your Holiday rental :
- Mountaineering, glacier hiking
- Mountain biking
- Skating rink, heated swimming pool
- Indoor tennis courts
- Paragliding, hot-air balloon trips, helicopter tours
- Spa, well-being, keep-fit
- Casino, cinemas, discos
• « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays.
Book your family holidays in the family-friendly resort of Megeve awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
Megeve is a traditional mountain resort much appreciated by the French offering a wide range of day-time and night-time activities for the whole family. Megève is an ideal base for visiting the Mont Blanc area :
- In Megeve : the old village (the main square, the wash-house, the sun-dial, the statue of Pierre Margara, the Baronne de Rothschild square, 11th century church), museum of the Haut Val d'Arly, the museum of Megeve, the Belle au Bois water fall, chapels in the various hamlets, the Jaillet mountain pass with its Roman boundary stone, the oratories
- The Mont Blanc
- Combloux with its biotope lake
- Saint Gervais les Bains
725, route du Gollet
Telephone : +33 (0)4 50 18 17 71
From Sunday to Friday : 8am-11am and 5pm-8pm
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 2pm-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm