For your next ski holiday in France book a ski holiday rental in the Odalys Residence Sunotel in the charming ski resort of Les Carroz. Located 400m from the ski lifts and the centre of the resort, you will have everything you need practically on your doorstep. The Grand Massif ski area links five French ski resorts giving you access to 265km of downhill runs and cross-country skiing tracks. Add to this night skiing and two snowparks and you’ll understand why Les Carroz is such an ideal ski holiday destination.
Your ski holiday rental in Les Carroz is in the perfect location in the heart of the village, where you can soak up the authentic charm of this typical French ski resort. Even though Les Carroz is one of the oldest ski resorts in France, facilities and equipment are modern and efficient providing everything you need for the dream ski holiday in the French Alps.
Holiday rentals in the Residence Sunotel in Les Carroz consist of comfortable studios for 4 people all equipped with a kitchenette (hob, oven or microwave or microwave/grill), bathroom or shower room with toilet. You have the possibility to rent a television in all studios. You can enjoy the beautiful views from all accommodation.
Accommodation not specially equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
Ski area : Grand Massif
Minimum altitude : 1140m - Maximum altitude : 2500m
- 148 slopes, 265km : 20 green, 65 blue, 50 red, 13 black
- 70 ski lifts
- 3 Jamparks
- Night skiing
The ski resort of Les Carroz, in the North Savoy, between Geneva and the Mont Blanc, is ideally located in the heart of the 4th largest French ski area linking the ski resorts of Flaine, Morillon, Samoëns, Sixt. The ski area offers modern and highly efficient equipment and its geographical situation ensures exceptional snow conditions. The Grand Massif ski area offers skiing and snowboarding for all levels from first time skiers to expert snowboarders who will love the off-piste skiing in the "Combe de Gers” and the 3 Jamparks. The ski area culminates at an altitude of 2500m with 68 ski lifts that transport 74 500 skiers per hour.
For cross-country skiing fans, there is the Nordic centre at Agy (11 km away) where you will find 35km of cross-country skiing tracks and snow-shoeing tracks. There are also some lovely snow-shoeing tracks at « Pierre Carré » mountain pass in Flaine. Free shuttle service from Les Carroz to Agy.
Les Carroz d’Araches offers a whole host of activities for the whole family :
- Snow shoe outings
- Dog sleddubg
- Horse-drawn carriage rides
- Ski joering
- Skating (skating rink open from December to March. Check hours on arrival.
- Driving on ice
- Ice falls
- Spa, relaxation
- Night-time skiing and sledging
- Torchlight descents
- Snowscooter, airboard
- Cinema, library, toy library, bridge, cultural centre, etc
- The heritage of Carroz d’Arâches : chapel, oratories, farms, Alpine chalets, communal oven
- The Chapel of Ballancy
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/19. Subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.25/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/night (valid for all guests over 18)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, check-in from 5pm. Depending on reception opening hours, you have the possibility to check in during the afternoon but the keys will be supplied at 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Bed linen
- Ski lockers
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €62/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal, €12/day/animal
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Resort with « Famille Plus » Award, family leisure & sports activities this winter
Go skiing this winter and enjoy the wide choice of activities in this award-winning family ski resort !
• Ski passes, preferential rates « Special Odalys «
Discounts up to 33% on ski passes by booking online with your accommodation (at the latest 5 days before arrival date). Free ski passes for children under 5 years old and people over 75 years old onsite (photo ID requested for all passes). Offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Discounts valid on pre-bookings only. Does not apply for arrivals on : 28/12/19, 08, 15, 22 and 29/02/20
• Ski equipment, pre-book skis and snowboards with Odalys
Odalys special deals with our local partner offering discounts up to 50% for full equipment packages (skis, ski poles, boots).
• Ski school, learn to ski for less
Discounts up to 10% off the public price for group ski lessons (downhill skiing, Nordic skiing, Snowboarding) for the 2019/20 ski season and 20% during the Easter holidays. Offer valid on pre-bookings only made at the latest 15 days before arrival date. Tel: +33 (0)4 50 90 36 03 - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ski school : Odalys future champions, ski school pick-up point at your residence
Book ski lessons for your children and the ski instructors will pick up your budding skiers at the reception of your residence! Sign up your children for group ski lessons from 5 or 6 years old up to 12 years old in the morning or afternoon.
(Minimum age, age groups, days and hours vary according to the resort’s ski school).
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !