The Residence Sunotel consists of a 4-floor building (with lift) situated in the resort centre opposite the Tourist Office in Les Carroz in the French Alps. The authentic mountain village of Les Carroz d'Araches in the heart of the French Alps between Chamonix and Geneva is in a wonderful setting on a sunny plateau above the Arve Valley.
Ski lockers in winter season
Holiday rentals in the Residence Sunotel in Les Carroz consist of comfortable studios for 4 people all equipped with a kitchenette (hob, oven or microwave or microwave/grill), bathroom or shower room with toilet. You have the possibility to rent a television in all studios. You can enjoy the beautiful views from all accommodation.
Accommodation not specially equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
While on holiday in Les Carroz d'Araches, don't miss out on the many activities on offer:
- Swimming pool and ACQUACIME centre
- Tree top circuits
- Fat bike / bike park / PUMPTRACK
- Downhill mountain biking (7 trails)
- 4 season toboggan track / mountain kart
- Canyoning / Rafting / Caving
- Climbing / mountain climbing
- Cultural centre
- The heritage of Carroz d’Arâches : chapel, oratories, farms, Alpine chalets, communal oven
- The Chapel of Ballancy
- Donkey outings
- The Airon lake
- The Flaine lake
- The Arves valley
- The Merlet animal park at les Houches
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Prices valid until 31/03/2021 and subject to modification after this date.
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.90/person/night (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/night (valid for all guests over 18)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, check-in between 4pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence before 8pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or may not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority.
These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
- Bed linen
- Free hiking with a guide (2 half-day hikes per guest per stay) in July & August (during French school holidays)
- End of stay cleaning included (except kitchen)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €30/stay, €8/day
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €9/set
- Cleaning kit : €6
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal, €12/day/animal
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Hikes with free guides,
2 half-days per stay in July & August (during French school holidays)
• « Famille Plus » award, all your family leisure and sports activities on your mountain holidays.
Book your summer holidays in the family-friendly resort of Les Carroz awarded with the « Famille Plus » label.
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info