The Residence Les Portes du Grand Massif is in Gerats, 2km from the centre of the pedestrian ski resort of Flaine in the Haute Savoie region of the French Alps. This residence offers magnificent views of surrounding scenery. A free shuttle bus runs during the day to the resort centre.
At 1,600m of altitude, Flaine in the French Alps is a ski holiday destination well-known for its contemporary architecture with many listed buildings and a beautiful cultural heritage including works by Picasso, Dubuffet and Vasarely in the resort. Flaine is part of the Grand Massif ski area linking 4 resorts offering endless piste skiing as well as the chance to ski off-piste on the Combe de Gers.
Indoor, heated swimming pool
Well-being centre (hammam, whirlpool, sauna)
Underground car park (extra charge)
The Residence Les Portes du Grand Massif offers 3 formulas :
- 7 breakfasts
- 7 evenings meals
Please note : No charge for children under 5 years old if accompanied by a paying adult.
In this stylish residence in Flaine, you will find all the home comforts and quality facilities you might need in your ski holiday rental. With stunning views of the surroundings in Flaine, your residence offers apartments and chalets. The apartments range from 1 bedroom for 4/5 people to 5 bedrooms for 12 people while the individual chalets range from 3 bedrooms for 8 people to 4 bedrooms for 10 people.
Perfectly equipped to welcome you in the best conditions, the accommodation has a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher ...), bathroom with toilet and a balcony or terrace. All accommodation has a TV in the bedrooms and free Wifi access.
Ski area : Flaine
Minimum altitude : 1600m - Maximum altitude : 2500m
- 64 slopes : 7 green, 30 blue, 22 red, 5 black
- 22 ski lifts
Cross-country skiing in Flaine is possible at the Col de Pierre Carrée mountain pass (1844 m) which offers the highest altitude Nordic skiing area in the Alps. 5 km of marked tracks for skating and classic Nordic skiing are at your disposal with excellent snow conditions thanks to the high altitude. Agy, 30 minutes from Flaine, offers a further 33.5 km of Nordic skiing tracks.
Ski area : Grand Massif
Minimum altitude : 1600m - Maximum altitude : 2500m
- 148 slopes, 265km : 20 green, 65 blue, 50 red, 13 black
- 70 ski lifts
- 3 Jamparks
The ski resort of Flaine, in the Haute Savoie, between Geneva and the Mont Blanc, is ideally located at the heart of the 4th largest ski area in France linking the ski resorts of Flaine, Les Carroz, Morillon, Samoëns, Sixt. The ski area offers modern and highly functional equipment and its geographical situation ensures exceptional snow conditions. The Grand Massif ski area caters for all levels from first time skiers to experts who will love the off-piste skiing in the "Combe de Gers". There are 3 Jamparks set up in the skiing area of the Grand Massif for the greater pleasure of freestylers of all ages and all levels.
Flaine is a ski resort in the Savoy region of the French Alps, which offers a wealth of winter sports and leisure activities:
- Driving on ice: snow scooter and ice quad
- Paragliding, helicopter flights
- Big Air Bag
- Dog sledding
- 6,5 km of footpaths for snow-shoeing
- Toboggan run at the heart of the resort
- Climbing wall
- Natural, outdoor skating rink at Flaine Forum
- Cross-country skiing tracks
- Bowling alley
- Cultural centre (bilingual library and exhibitions of modern artists)
All the natural and cultural heritage of the North Savoy region are open to you:
- The contemporary architecture of Flaine, its classified buildings and works of art (Picasso, Vasarely, Dubuffet)
- Flaine's cultural centre
- Geneva, Switzerland
- The Mont Blanc
- Chamonix, Saint Gervais, Megeve
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €2.25/day/person (valid for all guests over 18 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm. In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Access to indoor, heated swimming pool
- Access to well-being area (hammam, sauna, hot tub)
- End of stay cleaning
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Underground car park : €49/week/vehicle
- Pets allowed*: €35/week/animal
* Small dogs only, please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
• Bon appetit ! Choose from our different formulas: 7 evening meals, half-board
- Breakfast (7 days) : €77 (guest over 12 years old) - €38.50 (guest 5-11 years old)
- 7 evening meals : €133 (all guest over 12 years old) - €66.50 (guest 5-11 years old)
- half-board (7 days) : €206.50 (guest over 12 years old) - €103.25 (guest 5-11 years old)
Please note : price in Euros per person, drinks not included. No charge for children under 5 years old if accompanied by a paying adult.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !