Flaine is a pedestrian resort in the Haute Savoie region of the French Alps, situated between Geneva and the Mont Blanc, on 3 different levels (Flaine Forêt, Flaine Forum and Flaine Front de Neige) linked by outdoor lifts and footpaths. Flaine is a resort with a modern, tasteful style of architecture, which blends perfectly into the natural surroundings. It offers an astonishing cultural heritage, for in the streets of the resort, you come across works by Picasso, Vasarely or Dubuffet. And many of the buildings it contains are classified as historical monuments. This resort in the Haute Savoie region is particularly functional, offering a wealth of activities for all the family , in a peaceful and verdant setting in the Alps.
The Residence Les Portes du Grand Massif is 2km from the pedestrian centre of Flaine in the Haute Savoie region of the French Alps just next to an 18-hole golf course. This residence offers magnificent views of surrounding scenery.
Indoor, heated swimming pool
Well-being centre (hammam, whirlpool, sauna)
Underground car park (extra charge)
Only in winter
In this stylish residence in Flaine, you will find all the home comforts and quality facilities you might need in your mountain holiday rental. With stunning views of the surroundings in Flaine, your residence offers apartments and chalets. The apartments range from 1 bedroom for 4/5 people to 5 bedrooms for 12 people while the individual chalets range from 3 bedrooms for 8 people to 4 bedrooms for 10 people.
Perfectly equipped to welcome you in the best conditions, the accommodation has a functional kitchenette (ceramic hob, microwave, dishwasher ...), bathroom with toilet and a balcony or terrace. All accommodation has a TV in the bedrooms and free Wifi access.
Flaine is a resort in the Haute Savoie region of the French Alps, which offers a wealth of sporting and leisure activities:
- Paragliding (solo or 2-place), helicopter flights
- Climbing (artificial wall)
- Bowling, cinema
- Cultural centre (bilingual library and modern art exhibitions)
- The academy of classical music of Flaine welcomes you throughout the summer for concerts, lessons and recitals at Flaine’s auditorium
Summer at « Flaine Forum », free activities in the resort in July and August :
- Archery, mini-golf, badminton, beach-volley, basket-ball, table tennis
- Fitness activities: jogging, stretching, workouts, aerobics...
- Tennis : 2 artificial-grass tennis courts in an exceptional setting
- Inflatable castles : 2 structures, one for ages 3/6 years, the other for ages 7/12 years « indoor and outdoor »
- Petanque : petanque ground at an altitude of 2500m
But also : tasting sessions, sporting championships, games, pre-dinner drinks...
Information and free loan of equipment (with a deposit) : Tourist Office – Flaine Forrum
- firstname.lastname@example.org - flaine.com
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
All the natural and cultural heritage of the Haute Savoie region are open to you:
- The "Grandes Platières" with its magnificent views of the three mounts of the "Mont-Blanc", the "Chaînes des Fiz" the "Aiguille du Midi"
- The "Désert de Platé", with its moon-like landscape
- The contemporary architecture of Flaine, classified a historical monument and its works of art (Picasso, Dubuffet…)
- The lake of Flaine
- The cultural centre of Flaine with its exhibition of modern art
- Geneva, Switzerland
- The Mont Blanc
- Chamonix, Saint Gervais, Megève
Lieu-dit Les Gérats
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm