Discover the Odalys Prestige residence in Flaine for your next summer holidays in the mountains, in the Savoy region of France. The Residence Le Panoramic is situated in the heart of Flaine Forêt offering a magnificent view over the surrounding mountains. Easy access to the resort's centre, Flaine Forum, where you find the Tourist Office, shops and other facilities, makes this residence an ideal choice for family holidays in the mountains. The unique mountain resort of Flaine is spread over 3 different levels linked by outdoor escalators and 2 footpaths. The resort has an interesting cultural heritage with various listed buildings.
Indoor, heated swimming pool
Well-being centre (extra charge) : sauna and hammam
Underground car park (extra charge, 1 space/apartment)
Wifi (extra charge)
In the heart of Flaine Forêt, your Odalys Prestige residence offers holiday rentals ranging from 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 2 bedroom apartments with sleeping alcove for 8 people. All holiday rentals are equipped with modern home comforts necessary for your holiday. Each apartment has an equipped kitchenette (vitroceramic hob, microwave / grill, dishwasher…), a bathroom or shower room and toilet. You have the possibility to rent a television and you have Wifi access (at an extra charge).
Two 1 bedroom apartment for 4 people and one 2 bedroom apartments with sleeping alcove for 8 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
Flaine is a resort in the Haute Savoie region of the French Alps, which offers a wealth of sporting and leisure activities:
- Paragliding (solo or 2-place), helicopter flights
- Climbing (artificial wall)
- Bowling, cinema
- Cultural centre (bilingual library and modern art exhibitions)
- The academy of classical music of Flaine welcomes you throughout the summer for concerts, lessons and recitals at Flaine’s auditorium
Summer at « Flaine Forum », free activities in the resort in July and August :
- Archery, mini-golf, badminton, beach-volley, basket-ball, table tennis
- Fitness activities: jogging, stretching, workouts, aerobics...
- Tennis : 2 artificial-grass tennis courts in an exceptional setting
- Inflatable castles : 2 structures, one for ages 3/6 years, the other for ages 7/12 years « indoor and outdoor »
- Petanque : petanque ground at an altitude of 2500m
But also : tasting sessions, sporting championships, games, pre-dinner drinks...
Information and free loan of equipment (with a deposit) : Tourist Office – Flaine Forrum
- email@example.com - flaine.com
All the natural and cultural heritage of the Haute Savoie region are open to you:
- The "Grandes Platières" with its magnificent views of the three mounts of the "Mont-Blanc", the "Chaînes des Fiz" the "Aiguille du Midi"
- The "Désert de Platé", with its moon-like landscape
- The contemporary architecture of Flaine, classified a historical monument and its works of art (Picasso, Dubuffet…)
- The lake of Flaine
- The cultural centre of Flaine with its exhibition of modern art
- Geneva, Switzerland
- The Mont Blanc
- Chamonix, Saint Gervais, Megève
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €500 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.50/person/night (valid for all guests over 18)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival : €0.20/person/night (valid for all guests over 18)
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform your residence as soon as possible. You will be given the entrance code for the residence and told the procedure to follow.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am
- Access to indoor, heated swimming pool
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Wifi in apartments
- Free Hiking 2/stay/guest from 5 years old with a supervisor in July & August from 05/07 to 28/08/20
- Free Flaine Summer Pass (see "You Will Love" section)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €25/stay, €8/day
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €72/apartment
- Underground car park (max height : 2.05m, 1 space/apartment) : €25/week
- Sauna & hammam : €6/session/person, €25/5 sessions/person
- Pets allowed*: €60/stay/animal, €12/day/animal
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
• Hikes with free guides,
2 half-days per stay per guest from 5 years old in July & August from 05/07 to 28/08/20
• Free Flaine Summer Activities Pass, enjoy free activities in the resort !
Freebies and discounts for activities and entertainment in the resort. See list on flaine.com
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 20% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings between 04/07 and 22/08/20.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !