Evian is situated in the northern part of the Haute Savoie department, on the south bank of Lake Geneva, facing Switzerland.
The image it presents is one of a well-preserved, welcoming and dynamic city. At the very heart of Europe, Evian benefits from its privileged setting, between lakes and mountains, which have given it its renown as an international tourist resort.
The typical 19th century architecture of a thermal town, blends harmoniously with the contemporary architecture, with its parks and gardens, oases of greenery, fountains and the banks of the lake which are lively all the year round.
EVIAN THERMAL BATHS
Well-being and relaxation. Evian thermal baths offer you various different programmes, adapted to your needs and wishes.
For all individual treatments, 1-day or 3 to 6 day programmes, 10% discount for Odalys holidaymakers
The Residence Les Chalets d’Evian, with a heated swimming pool with mobile dome, is situated in the heights of Evian les Bains, near a pretty wooded area. This holiday residence is made up of a total of 101 holiday rentals, divided between the 19 chalets (apartments for 6 persons) and a small building comprising 44 apartments for 4/5 persons. The accommodation is all built in the pure regional style, blending perfectly into the architectural spirit of the spa resort of Evian les Bains. The spa resort of Evian les Bains, situated on the banks of Lake Leman near the Swiss border offers visiters the opportunity to discover its lively, well-preserved centre. An ideal place to practice a wide range of winter and summer sports.
Indoor, heated pool (with sliding cover, open when reception open)
Fitness room (open when reception open)
Sauna (extra charge)
Billiards table (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking (1 space/apartment)
Wifi access (extra charge)
Holiday rentals in the spa town of Evian in France consisting of 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people housed in chalets (3 per chalet) and 1 bedroom apartments for 4/5 people one main 3-storey building (with lift). The apartments in the chalets can sleep 6 people and the apartments in the main building can sleep 4/5 people. Each accommodation has a balcony or terrace. Car recommended.
Two 1 bedroom apartments for 4/5 people and three 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
- Evian thermal baths
- A leisure complex, open to all. At the heart of the "Evian Royal Resort", the casino of Evian offers a whole range of services, entertainment and activity, but also a wide choice of restaurant facilities.
- Auditorium of the "Grange au Lac" (1200 places)
- Theatre (300 places)
- Cinema, library, multimedia library
- " Eaux Minérales" exhibition room
- Art galleries
- 18-hole golf course (Evian Masters Golf) : A 17-hectare park, given over to golfing, sports, relaxation. Practice golf, lessons and courses, competitions, club house.
- Water sports centre with Olympic swimming pool, diving boards, swimming school.
- Sailing school, rowing, diving
- 10 public tennis courts - 4 private courts - Table tennis
- Horse and pony riding school
- 18-hole mini-golf beside the lake
- International Centre of Acrobatics at Amphion
- Indoor petanque area
- Hiking in the mountains
- Fishing on a boat on the lake
- Canyoning, rafting, hydrospeed and paragliding at 15 mins (reservation possible at the reception of the residence)
- Beunaz beach (a 15 drive from the residence) : artificial lake, huge Tyrolean traverse over the water (110 m) Open from 10.00 am
- Funicular railway for the town-centre, a 15 min walk from the residence (runs every daty from mid-May to mid-September from 10.00 am to 6.40 pm)
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
• Odalys well-being, Sauna, hammam, whirlpool…discover the advantages !
Rejuvenate, tone up, relax in Les Thermes d’Evian :
Special rates for Odalys guests on all offers*
*Spa, day visits, 3-6 day programs, treatments (not including fitness facilities). More info and bookings at the residence reception.
Historical tour of the town - Guided Tours:
- 2 marked out pedestrian tours leaving from the Tourist office, presenting Evian, its history and the surrounding area.
- Discovery circuit of the lake (fauna, flora, fishing, lake)
- Theme cruises on Lake Geneva
- The " Jardins de l'Eau" - "Pré Curieux" (ecosystems of humid zones )
- Aquarists' Association
- "Maison des Arts et Loisirs Thonon Evian" (shows all the year round)
- Marina (850 places) - 50 visitors' places
Impasse du Tir aux Pigeons
74500 EVIAN LES BAINS
Telephone : +33 (0)4 50 75 00 83
Every day : 9am-12am and 4.30pm-7pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm