Evian is situated in the northern part of the Haute Savoie department, on the south bank of Lake Geneva, facing Switzerland.
The image it presents is one of a well-preserved, welcoming and dynamic city. At the very heart of Europe, Evian benefits from its privileged setting, between lakes and mountains, which have given it its renown as an international tourist resort.
The typical 19th century architecture of a thermal town, blends harmoniously with the contemporary architecture, with its parks and gardens, oases of greenery, fountains and the banks of the lake which are lively all the year round.
EVIAN THERMAL BATHS
Well-being and relaxation. Evian thermal baths offer you various different programmes, adapted to your needs and wishes.
For all individual treatments, 1-day or 3 to 6 day programmes, 10% discount for Odalys holidaymakers
The Residence Les Chalets d’Evian, with a heated swimming pool with mobile dome, is situated in the heights of Evian les Bains, near a pretty wooded area. This holiday residence is made up of a total of 101 holiday rentals, divided between the 19 chalets (apartments for 6 persons) and a small building comprising 44 apartments for 4/5 persons. The accommodation is all built in the pure regional style, blending perfectly into the architectural spirit of the spa resort of Evian les Bains. The spa resort of Evian les Bains, situated on the banks of Lake Leman near the Swiss border offers visiters the opportunity to discover its lively, well-preserved centre. An ideal place to practice a wide range of winter and summer sports.
Indoor, heated pool (with sliding cover, open when reception open)
Fitness room (open when reception open)
Sauna (extra charge)
Billiards table (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking (1 space/apartment)
Wifi access (extra charge)
Fresh bread at reception (to be ordered the day before)
Breakfast service (to be reserved)
Holiday rentals in the spa town of Evian in France consisting of 101 apartments housed in 19 chalets and one main 3-storey building (with lift). The apartments in the chalets can sleep 6 people and the apartments in the main building can sleep 4/5 people. Each accommodation has a balcony or terrace.
Three 1 bedroom apartments for 4/5 people and three 2 bedroom apartments for 6 people are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
Price in euros, per accommodation and per stay, tourist tax to be paid on the permises
Arrival and departure : to check with the residence
In case of late arrival, you MUST inform the residence, who will give you the procedure to follow to get into your apartment after the reception closing time.
- the accomodation.
- Bed and bathroom linen included.
- Beds made up on arrival.
- Television included.
- Daily cleaning (except kitchen area and dishes).
"Guarantie and Tourist tax to be payed on the permises. Guarantie is given back the day of your departure or sent by mail.
Pets admitted : up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required. Dogs are to be kept on a lead within the residence."
- Shuttle bus during school holidays 200m from residence to Tholon les Mémises & Bernex
- Board games on loan
- Evian thermal baths
- A leisure complex, open to all. At the heart of the "Evian Royal Resort", the casino of Evian offers a whole range of services, entertainment and activity, but also a wide choice of restaurant facilities.
- Auditorium of the "Grange au Lac" (1200 places)
- Theatre (300 places)
- Cinema, library, multimedia library
- " Eaux Minérales" exhibition room
- Art galleries
- 18-hole golf course (Evian Masters Golf) : A 17-hectare park, given over to golfing, sports, relaxation. Practice golf, lessons and courses, competitions, club house.
- Water sports centre with Olympic swimming pool, diving boards, swimming school.
- Sailing school, rowing, diving
- 10 public tennis courts - 4 private courts - Table tennis
- Horse and pony riding school
- 18-hole mini-golf beside the lake
- International Centre of Acrobatics at Amphion
- Indoor petanque area
- Hiking in the mountains
- Fishing on a boat on the lake
- Canyoning, rafting, hydrospeed and paragliding at 15 mins (reservation possible at the reception of the residence)
- Beunaz beach (a 15 drive from the residence) : artificial lake, huge Tyrolean traverse over the water (110 m) Open from 10.00 am
- Funicular railway for the town-centre, a 15 min walk from the residence (runs every daty from mid-May to mid-September from 10.00 am to 6.40 pm)
• Indoor, heated swimming pool, enjoy a swim all year round !
• Odalys well-being, Sauna, hammam, whirlpool…discover the advantages !
Rejuvenate, tone up, relax in Les Thermes d’Evian :
Special offer « Offre Privilège » : 10% discount for Odalys guests on all offers*
*Spa, overnight stays, day visits, 3-6 day programs, treatments (not including fitness facilities). More info and bookings at the residence reception.
Historical tour of the town - Guided Tours:
- 2 marked out pedestrian tours leaving from the Tourist office, presenting Evian, its history and the surrounding area.
- Discovery circuit of the lake (fauna, flora, fishing, lake)
- Theme cruises on Lake Geneva
- The " Jardins de l'Eau" - "Pré Curieux" (ecosystems of humid zones )
- Aquarists' Association
- "Maison des Arts et Loisirs Thonon Evian" (shows all the year round)
- Marina (850 places) - 50 visitors' places
Résidence Odalys Les Chalets d’Evian
Impasse du Tir aux Pigeons
74500 EVIAN LES BAINS
Every day : 9am-12am and 4.30pm-7pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm