Set in a beautiful, wooded area in the Var region in the South of France, come and visit the small village of Le Muy surrounded by vineyards and the stunning coastal mountain ranges such as the Esterel and the Maures mountains. Le Muy is an ideal base to discover the French Riviera and its many famous towns such as St Tropez and Cannes, not forgetting other coastal towns such as Saint-Maxime and Fréjus.
Just at the entrance of the village of Le Muy in the Var region, choose a mobile home holiday rental in the Les Cigales campsite set in 15 hectares of lush grounds set amongst the hills 20km from the coast. This campsite offers quality facilities and services in a unique setting with a South American theme for your holiday in the South of France.
Aquatic area (1500m²) (open April to September)
- Water slides
- Heated pool (400m²) with waterfall
- Heated spa pool (110m²)
- Heated pool with massage jets (110m²)
- Heated lagoon
- Heated swimming pool with diving board
- Swimming river (120m²)
- 2 paddling pool
Please note : Pools are not heated in July & August
Free sport and entertainment facilities :
- Multi-sports ground
- Tennis court, table tennis, petanque court
- Video games room
- Children's playground
Free parking (1 space/mobile - space near mobile homes for 4/6 people)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Fitness room (extra charge)
Wifi access (extra charge)
The Mobile Home Campsite Les Cigales has a snack bar/restaurant with take-away service and a mini-market
This attractive campsite proposes mobile home holiday rentals for 4/6 and 6/8 people with air-conditioning all fully equipped with living/dining area with sofa bed for 2 people, functional kitchenette (hob, fridge, microwave, etc.), bathroom, separate toilet and a terrace with garden furniture.
|March / April|
|Accommodation type||From 31/03/2018
Mobil-home "Florida" 6/8 personnes
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival in cash or by credit card : €300 : €250/mobile home + €50/car badge
Deposit given back after inventory carried out and badge returned on the day of departure
Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 6pm. Check-in possible until 10pm only.
Check-out before 10am
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Access to Aquatic area (1500m²) (open April to September) with water slides, heated pools, paddling pools, etc.
- Access to Multi-sports ground : Tennis court, table tennis, petanque court
- Access to Trampoline
- Access to Video games room
- Access to Children's playground
- Free kids’ club (4-12 years old) from 02/04 to 30/04 (French school holidays), weekends and French public holidays in May & June and from 08/07 to 03/09
- Free daytime and evening entertainment from 02/04 to 30/04 (French school holidays), weekends and French public holidays in May & June and from 08/07 to 03/09
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Bed linen : €10/single bed, €16/double bed
- Bathroom linen : €8/person
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot, push-chair) : €4/day, €25/week
- Wifi access (per connection) : €5/2 day, €15/week
- Laundry facilities : Washing machine : €6/machine, Tumble dryer : €1/10 minutes
- Safe : €20/week
- Hair-dresser, massage : prices on site
- Fitness room : €5/day/person
- Fishing lake : prices on site
- Cleaning service : €85/mobile home
- Pets allowed* - kennel to rent : €10/day, €5/half-day
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
- Mini-market on site
Les Cyprès riding centre
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities
Free kids’ club (4-12 years old) from 02/04 to 30/04 (French school holidays), weekends and French public holidays in May & June and from 08/07 to 03/09
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment
From 02/04 to 30/04 (French school holidays), weekends and French public holidays in May & June :
- Entertainment for adults
- Themed evenings (2/week)
From 08/07 to 03/09 :
- Entertainment & sports tournaments for teens and adults
- Themed evenings (every night)
While on holiday in Le Muy, discover some of the many places to visit nearby on the French Riviera:
- Port of Fréjus
- Saint-Aygulf and its beaches
- The Roquebrune rock
- Grasse and its famous perfumes
- Gorges of Verdon
- Sainte-Maxime, Saint-Tropez
- The Maures mountains
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Les Cigales
4 Jas de la Paro
83490 LE MUY
Low season : 9am-6pm
July & August : 8.30am-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm