The resort of Valloire is situated at the foot of the Galibier mountain pass, in the southern part of the Alpes du Nord. This charming little village, centred around its baroque church, has retained all the aspects of a traditional little mountain village. It begins at an altitude of 700m, on the banks of the Arc, to climb up to the Aiguilles, at 3500m. Due to its situation between the southern and northern Alps, it offers a wonderful dry and sunny climate, excellent for the health.
Charming, beautifully decorated ski chalet in Valloire in the French Alps sleeping 10 people, ideal for a family ski holiday in France. This delightful ski chalet offers panoramic views of the resort and is situated 700m from the Moulin Benjamin chair lift leading to the Galibier Thabor - Valloire / Valmeinier ski area with 150km of snowy slopes spread over 89 varied ski runs well-adapted for all levels. A free ski bus stopping just 50m from the Chalet Pure Altitude makes regular journeys to the resort centre and ski lifts. With freestyle areas, mini parks adapted for younger winter sports fans and varied entertainment and activities throughout the ski season, Valloire is an ideal choice for ski holidays in the French Alps.
Private parking (2 spaces)
The Chalet Pure Altitude in Valloire (130m²) can comfortably sleep 10 people in its delightful bedrooms. There are 4 bedrooms in total with the following sleeping arrangements: on the ground floor, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, 1 bedroom with bunk beds and 2 single beds and on the 1st floor, 2 double bedrooms (one with television). There is 1 bathroom with bath, 1 shower room and 1 toilet. In the fully-fitted kitchen you will find all the necessary appliances to prepare meals : oven, raclette machine, etc with, of course, a dishwasher too!) You have ski lockers for your equipment and a laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer at your disposal. Enjoy a hot drink on the 40m² private terrace.
|Accommodation type||From 02/12/2017
Private chalet 10 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros (incl. VAT), per chalet and per stay
Deposit : €1500 / chalet (credit card, cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post. In the event of damages, part of the deposit will be retained. The chalet must be left perfectly clean or a cleaning fee will be invoiced.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : from €1/person/day (price indication only) (valid for all guests from 12 years old).
Check-in & check-out :
For Saturday arrivals, accommodation available from 5pm until 8pm.
For Saturday departures, check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
”Confort” Formula – All Inclusive
- Bed & bathroom linen
- Beds made on arrival
- End of stay cleaning
- Fire wood
Extra services :
- Bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning
- Mountain-bike for all levels, 130 km of marked-out tracks, ascent possible in the Crêt de la Brive telecabin
- Climbing school. 169 routes, 3 via ferrata
- Adventure park« forêt de l’enfer », acrobatic course in the trees
- Exercise trail
- Paragliding school
- Valloire swimming pool, including an open air, heated pool , a paddling pool and a water chute
- A skating rink of 1800 m2 open in July and August
- Tennis - 9 courts
- Mountain golf course at Verneys, 6-hole course, mini-golf with 18 holes
- Horse-riding centre and pony-club
- Beach-volley within swimming pool area
- Fitness centre, completely renovated, with new equipment
- Library and multimedia room, cinema
- The Adroit farm in the hamlet of "les Granges"
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
- The Galibier mountain pass, the Aiguilles d’Arves
- Visit of cow farm. Sale of cheese, direct from producer
- 3 baroque-style monuments to visit: Notre-Dame de l’Assomption church at Valloire, Notre-Dame de Bon Secours chapel in Tigny and Saint Jacques aux Villards chapel.
- Guided tours
- Night-time bars with entertainment, discos, bowling
Chalet Le Pure Altitude
Please contact the Odalys representative (Nicolas : +33 (0)6 66 04 44 77) 5 days before your arrival to organise a meeting point to pick up your keys.
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm