In the Province of Livorno in Tuscany, the town of Piombino faces the Island of Elba and is the ideal starting point for exploring this island via its port in Piombino Marina. The Tuscan coastline includes a variety of landscapes, from beautiful beaches in the North to the rocky headlines towards Castiglioncello in the South. This is where the famous Etruscan Coast begins, offering a succession of beautiful beaches up to the promontory of Piombino. Close to Populonia, the superb Gulf of Baratti is a very popular holiday destination during the summer months. Sand dunes, maquis and vast pine forests alternate along the Tuscan coastline and you can discover the many Etruscan necropolis too.
In Tuscany, come and enjoy a holiday in Piombino in the Residence Poggio All'Agnello located just 2km from the Bay of Barrati and Populania (archaeological park). This residence offers holiday rentals in Italy ideal for families, groups of friends or couples.
The famous Etruscan Coast offers a succession of pretty beaches on the Piombino promontory and sand dunes, maquis, vast pine forests alternate along the Tuscan coastline. The beautiful Gulf of Baratti is very popular during the summer with families.
3 swimming pools:
1 Olympic-size swimming pool (50m x 25m)
1 swimming pool for adults with massage jets (5m x 3m)
1 swimming pool for children (5m x 3m)
Swimming hat obligatory
Olympic-size pool sometimes unavailable as reserved for training sessions
Free Wifi in communal areas
Tennis court, football pitch (extra charge)
Free parking (1 space/apartment)
The Residence Poggio All'Agnello has 2 restaurants and a bar:
Restaurant with indoor and outdoor service
Bar with terrace near the pool
A former farm set on 5 hectares of land converted into a holiday complex in Piombino offering holiday rentals consisting of 202 apartments for 2 to 4 people comfortably equipped for your holiday in Italy. Each apartment has a functional kitchen area with microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator with freezer compartment, living room with sofa bed for 2 people, bathroom and toilet.
|Accommodation type||From 01/09/2018
1-bedroom Superior apartment 2/4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
1-bedroom apartment 2/4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €200
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival from 01/06 to 30/09 : €1.50/person/day (valid for all guests over 12 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Cot (request at time of booking)
- Parking (1 space/apartment)
- Air-conditioning, water, gas, electricity consumption
- End of stay cleaning (except kitchen area)
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Kitchen linen
- Wifi in communal areas (not available in apartments)
- Access to swimming pools
- Kids’ club (in high season)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities with tokens
- 2 tennis courts
- 2 football pitches
- Parking for extra vehicle : €30/week
- Extra bed linen : €10/bed
- Extra tea towel : €5
- Bike rental
- Pets allowed* : €112/week
*Small dogs only. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
- Mini-market (open 01/06 to 15/09)
- Bus shuttle to Baratti golf course
Ideal base to visit the region and the island of Elba with ferries leaving every hour (from Piombino marina)
• Kids’ Club, free in high season
Free Mini Club in high season
While on holiday in Piombino visit some of the following towns:
Siena: 80 km
Volterra: 60 km
Cécina: 40 km
Loc. Poggio All'Agnello, 31
Open : 8.30am to 7pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm