Fancy a holiday in Italy ? Book a holiday rental in Tuscany in the charming Residence Podere Palazzuolo Vecchio just 2km from the centre of Monte San Savino. At 600m of altitude, you have a 360° view of the surrounding landscapes : rolling hills, tiny hamlets, olive groves...
Swimming pool (7x14m) open from end of May to September (depending on weather conditions)
Access Wifi in communal areas
Laundry facilities (washing powder not supplied)
2 pizza ovens
Located on 2000 hectares of land, this property is made up of 3 renovated "bourgs" (hamlets) between 15 and 20km apart. Holiday rentals are available in the Hameau de Palazzuolo Vecchio, within the ruins of the old castle. This "bourg" is made up of 6 apartments completely renovated respecting the traditional Tuscan style. The holiday rentals are equipped with a kitchenette with oven, hob, fridge/freezer, satelite TV, fireplace, mosquito nets. Each apartment is decorated differently.
While staying in Monte San Savino, discover the many activities available :
- Wine tasting
While staying in Monte San Savino, discover the many activities available in the area :
- Arezzo and its many monuments
- Cortone (medieval town)
- Siena and Florence
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €150 / apartment
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €1.50/day/person (valid for all guests over 12 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 4pm to 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am. Please leave the accommodation tidy.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Bed linen
- Bathroom linen
- Outdoor parking
- Wifi at reception (2km away)
- Cot (pre-booking required)
- Access to tennis court (balls & rackets not supplied)
- Laundry facilities (washing powder not supplied)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Vespa and bike hire
- Pets allowed* : €40/stay
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Small dogs only. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !