Cerreto Guidi is a village rich in history: home to one of the Medici villas acquired by Cosimo I of Tuscany was where Isabella de Medici had a sad destiny, which has now become a national museum. Just 10 minutes from your residence, you you can discover the birthplace of Leonardo da Vinci. Choose a holiday rental in either the residence Bosco dei Lunardi or Podere Boscoverde for an unforgettable holiday in Tuscany.
In a calm and peaceful setting in the beautiful Tuscan countryside surrounded by 30 hectares of vineyards, the renovated farm Podere Boscoverde offers holiday rentals for your holiday in Tuscany situated just 2.5km from the town centre of Cerreto Guidi. The residence houses 8 apartments with communal swimming pool, just 10 minutes from the home town of Leonardo de Vinci.
Cerreto Guidi, a charming village in Tuscany steeped in history, houses one of the villas (now a national museum) originally owned by the Médicis family, acquired by Cosme the 1st of Tuscany and where Isabella de Médicis met with a tragic ending.
Free car park
Outdoor swimming pool (14mx6m) from May to end of September
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
The residence has a restaurant "La Cucina del Borgo" (open every day in Juy & August, closed on Monday at other times), a bar open on Sunday offering a Happy Hour from 7pm to midnight.
The holiday rentals in this residence in Tuscany are all unique and are situated either on the ground floor with an outdoor area or on the first floor with terrace. The furnished garden is open to all guests.
|Accommodation type||From 02/06/2018
1-bedroom apartment 2/4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €150 / apartment
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm to 7pm
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am. Please leave the accommodation tidy.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Private, outdoor car park
- Bed and bathroom linen
- End of stay cleaning
- Cot (request at time of booking)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry room : €3/washing machine
- Heating : €5/day
- Half-board (10% discount for Odalys guests)
- Cooking course : prices onsite
- Wine tasting tour with guide : €12/person
Please note :
- Pets not allowed
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
While staying in Cerreto Guidi enjoy the following activities:
- Wine-tasting (Chianti)
- Guided tours of historical sites in the region
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free bathroom linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with towels, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• End of stay cleaning service included. Enjoy your holiday to the very last minute !
For a truly relaxing holiday, Odalys look after everything right to the very last minute. (Please note: kitchen area not included). Please leave the accommodation in good order.
• Restaurant and bar, within residence grounds!
10% for Odalys guests in the restaurant, Happy Hour in the bar on Sundays 7pm to midnight.
When visiting Cerreto Guidi you take a day trip to the following famous cities within easy reach:
Siena (80 Kms)
Florence (37 Kms)
Pistoia (28 kms)
Pisa (60 kms)
Résidence Podere Boscoverde
Via Torribina, 46
50050 CERRETO GUIDI
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm