At the heart of this magnificent countryside, between rolling hills, fields of olive trees, verdant hills with their alignments of cypress trees, the hamlet of Artimino extends to you its welcome for your holiday in the sunshine of Tuscany. A little, authentic village in a quiet and peaceful setting, steeped in history and with a rich heritage, just a few kilometres away from the must-see city of Florence. Artimino offers you all the most beautiful aspects of Tuscany: marvellous landscapes, delicious gastronomy and a warm, friendly welcome, all this, close to magnificent cultural sites.
The residence, situated just 24km west of Florence, at the very heart of the hamlet of Artimino, originally constituted the living quarters of the craftsmen and labourers, who worked on the large, 730-hectare estate of Duke Fernand 1st, a descendant of the Medici dynasty, now converted into a 4-star hotel (300m from the hamlet) and offering you services such as its restaurant, a large equipped swimming pool, tennis courts and mountain bike hire.
- Free car park, air-conditioning, a swimming pool (8 x 4m), open from mid-May to mid-October, TV, telephone, laundry (with extra charge).
- Tennis courts and a large, equipped pool at the Paggeria Mediciea hotel (at 300 m)
The 59 apartments have all been renovated in pure Tuscan style. The outside of the buildings, such as the paved streets, the old clock tower or the ancient fortifications of the village, lend them a certain charm.
All the apartments have air conditioning, TV and telephone.
They are situated on the ground floor 1st or 2nd floor.
Swimming pool, air conditioning, free car park
Free cot available
Small pets admitted free of charge (on request)
Make the most of your holiday in Artimino to take part in a host of activities, at the heart of the unspoiled nature of Tuscany :
From the base of your holiday rental in Artimino, discover some of the finest sites in Tuscany :
- At Artimino : the chateau of the the Great Duke Fernand Ist, the ancient clock tower, the fortifications of old
- Florence at a distance of 20 minutes
- Pisa at a distance of 50 minutes
- San Giminiano at a distance of 1 hour
- Sienna at a distance of 1 hour
59015 ARTIMINO, CARMIGNANO
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm