Holiday rentals in the Residence La Magnolia in Rome in an attractive, green neighbourhood just 2km from the Vaitcan, St. Peter's Basilica and the Sistine Basilica with a metro station just 400m away.
City of a thousand things to do and see, Rome is still the most prestigious destination in Italy: here, the concentration of exceptional monuments will astound visitors. Superb, mysterious, spiritual, historic ... So many adjectives to describe Rome, capital of Italy and once, capital of an empire.
Wifi (extra charge)
The Residence La Magnolia offers 14 holiday rentals in apartments set on 5 floors with lift, all completely renovated and tastefully decorated. Each has an equipped kitchen, air-conditioning and LCD TV.
While on holiday in Rome visit some of the unmissable sites:
- The Trevi fountain
- Colosseum and the Imperial Roman Forum
- Piazza Repubblica, home of the Opera
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €4/day/person (valid for all guests from 10 years old)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 12.30pm to midnight.
Check-out by 11am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
« Faced with the completely exceptional situation that we are currently going through because of the COVID-19 epidemic and taking into account the latest government measures, the Odalys Group is adapting to the health measures recommended by the authorities in order to guarantee the health and safety and of all of its customers and employees and is strengthening hygiene measures in its establishments. As a result, the availability of some of our services on site is likely to be impacted. Depending on the establishment, the breakfast service, swimming pool, spa facilities and well-being areas, fitness room, children's club and entertainment services may be provided in full, in part only or not be available depending on developments of the situation that we will follow day by day. We apologize in advance but count on your understanding in the current context. Your safety remains our top priority. These measures are to be applied in the context of any future arrivals and during the time which the public authorities consider necessary in the light of developments. »
- Daily cleaning (kitchen area is to be cleaned by the guests or a €50 fee will be charged)
- Bed linen (changed twice/week)
- Bathroom linen (changed twice/week)
- Laundry facilities (+ iron, ironing board, tumble dryer)
- Pets allowed*
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Wifi : €5/day
Please note :
• Pets allowed at no extra charge*
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Small dogs only. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
For all cancellations or modifications carried out because of the Covid-19 crisis, payments for accommodations and extra services will be 100% refunded.More Info
For all establishments, our « online check-in » service is now available : on arrival, no need to go via reception to check in !More Info
Choose our shared payment option : no need to pay upfront, everyone pays their share for your holiday together !More info