Lido di Spina is a seaside resort situated on the Adriatic Coast in Italy, south of Venice (120km) north of and Ravenna (35km) in Emilia-Romagna at the heart of an ancient pine-forest. The natural oasis of Spina is one of the most beautiful places in the Pô Delta, famous for its rich fauna and flora, an ideal natural setting for many varied activities. You will fall under the spell of Lido di Spina, its lovely beach and the historical heritage of the Emilie Romagne region.
The Club del Sole campsite in Lido di Spina in Italy, 35km north of Ravenne, covering an area of 24 hectares, comprises mobile home rentals set in a beautiful natural setting within the National Park. Ideally located 600m from the beach (reached by a private path), this campsite with its large aquatic area with pools and water slides and free family entertainment during the school holidays is the perfect choice for a family holiday in Italy.
Aquatic area (650m²) open in July & August :
Large, non-heated swimming pool
Non-heated swimming pool with water slides, massage jets
Games room, TV in the bar
Ping-pong table (rackets on loan)
Tennis courts (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free shuttle bus to the beach in July and August
Free and supervised car park in front of the entrance
- Snack-bar (take-away dishes)
- Bar at the pool with TV
The mobile homes in this campsite all have air-conditioning and are equipped with a kitchenette (fridge, 2 gas hobs, microwave), shower room with toilet, terrace with garden furniture and Free and supervised car park in front of the entrance.
|Accommodation type||From 26/05/2018
Mobil-home Cosy Climatisé 4/6 pers.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site in cash on arrival (credit cards not accepted) : €200 / mobile home
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or a €60 cleaning fee will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 3pm and 7pm, 6pm in low season.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 11am (please make an appointment at reception for the inventory)
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on +33 4 88 71 00 40 from Monday to Saturday.
- Access to Aquatic area (650m²) open in July & August
- Kids club (4-10 years old) every day in July & August from 10am - 12 noon and 4pm - 6pm
- Daytime and evening family entertainment in July & August
- Petanque, volleyball, basketball, football, beach volleyball
- Access to children's playground
- BBQ areas
- Games room
- Ping pong (rackets on loan)
- Free and supervised car park in front of the entrance
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Parasols/sun loungers : €2.50/day - €1.50/half-day
- Internet : €4/hour
- Laundry facilities : Washing machine : €4/machine, Tumble dryer : €4/machine
- Bike/mountain bike rental : €7/day, €30/week
- Aquagym classes : prices on site
- Tennis courts : prices on site
- Pets allowed*: prices on site
* Only one pet per accommodation (max. 20kg). Dogs category 1 & 2 not allowed. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds and are not allowed on the beaches.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings until 07/07/18 (end of stay)
Enjoy sports and leisure activities, near your holiday rental in Lido di Spina, in Italy:
- Water sports
- Hiking, cycling, mountain biking
- Golf, tennis, horse riding
- Canoeing, rowing
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August
Free kids’ club (4-10 years old) every day from 10am - 12 noon and 4pm - 6pm (leisure park)
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer every day and every evening!
Daytime : sports tournaments, fitness classes, archery, etc.)
Evening : themed evenings, karaoke, discos
From your holiday rental in Lido di Spina, you can discover the whole of the Emilie Romagne region with its many magnificent sites :
- Ferrara, classed by UNESCO as a world heritage site
- Bologna, capital of the Emilia Romagna region
- Piacenza (on the right bank of the Pô)
- Parma, its ham, parmesan and elegant monuments
- Ravenna, historical centre of the Romagna
- Castell’ Arquato, hill town and town of art and monuments, with its 4 museums
- Venice (120km)
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Club Del Sole Spina
Via del Campeggio, 99
44024 LIDO DI SPINA
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm