Lombardy is the richest, most developed and the most densely populated area of Italy, and as a consequence, is one of the most interesting to visit. It possesses an impressive historical, artistic and natural heritage : Roman, Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque monuments and buildings, unique natural landscapes such as Lake Garda, the largest of the Italian lakes. The town of Desenzano, set on the edge of Lake Garda, is an ideal choice for a relaxing holiday in the Italian Lake District.
The residence « Kristal Lago » offers holiday rentals in the Italian lake district, in one of the most exclusive residential areas of Desenzano del Garda, just 1km from the historical town centre and 400m from lake Garda. It is made up of 80 tastefully decorated apartments with lift access and wheelchair access. With its large swimming pool with sun loungers, swimming pool for children and gardens, this residence is an ideal choice for a family holiday in Italy.
Oval swimming pool (190m²)
Sunloungers and parasols on the terrace
Children's pool (38m²)
Outdoor car park
Covered car park (extra charge)
Wifi at reception
The 1 bedroom holiday rentals are equipped with kitchenette (microwave), shower room, toilet, balcony or terrace (with garden furniture), with a view over the swimming pool or gardens.
|Accommodation type||From 06/04/2019
1-bedroom apartment 4 persons with balcony
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival in cash : €200 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.90/night/person (price subject to modification)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 3.30pm to 6.30pm
Please inform residence in advance if arrival outside these times. A €20 administration fee will be charged.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Swimming pool
- Children's pool
- Wifi in communal areas
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Cot (request at time of booking) : €21/week
- High chair (request at time of booking) : €10/week
- Bathroom linen (2 towels) : €10/person
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €10/single bed, €20/double bed
- Covered parking space (request at time of booking) : €50/week
- Air-conditioning (request at time of booking) : €5/day/1 bedroom, €7/day/2 bedrooms
- Pets allowed* : €49/week/animal
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Small dogs only. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
- Telephone bill to be paid each week (if applicable)
- Water, gas and electricity consumption not included : €60/week
- End of stay cleaning not included : €60 (kitchen and microwave to be cleaned by each guest)
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
While staying in Desenzano enjoy some of the activities and places to visit:
- 4th century, Roman villa, its medieval château and the "Civico Archeologico" museum
- Lake Garda, the largest lake in Italy
- Sailing, windsurfing
While on holiday in the Italian Lake District, visit some of the sites in the area:
- Sirmione (10km) : the Catullo caves (Roman archaeological zone)
- Brescia (30km) : renowned for its ancient metallurgical traditions. Visit the Roman rotunda, il Duomo, the temple and amphitheatre
- Verona (40km) : its Roman arena, il castellovecchio (château) and the museum of "Civico d’Arte"
- « Gardaland » (20km) : the biggest theme park in Italy and also one of the best in Europe
- « Parco Natura Viva » nature park (30km) : home to many protected species of flora and fauna
25015 DESENZANO - LAGO DI GARDA
Every day : 9am-12 noon and 3.30pm-6.30pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm