Welcome to Lombardy to the famous thermal town of Colombare di Sirmione set on the banks of Lake Garda, a magnificent mountain lake bathed in sunshine, the largest in Northern Italy. The lake's waters are extraordinarily clear and a beautiful, azure-blue colour. The ancient villages on the banks of the lake are where you can discover the typical character of this region with their narrow streets and charming terraces and friendly inhabitants. A lovely spot for a relaxing holiday in the Italian lake district.
Colourful residence situated on the banks of Lake Garda offering holiday rentals 1.5km from Sirmione, a famous spa town. With its swimming pool and well-kept gardens, this is an ideal choice for a relaxing holiday in the Italian Lake District.
Lombardy is the richest and most developed region in Italy, but also one of the most surprising. Lake Garda is one of the largest of the Italian lakes where you can discover fascinating landscapes and remarkable testimonies of the past.
Outdoor car park
Covered car park (extra charge)
Outdoor swimming pool
This residence, with lifts, offers comfortable holiday rentals in the Italian Lake District in 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people. All are fully equipped with a fitted kitchenette (with microwave), a shower room and toilet, balcony or terrace with garden furniture. All accommodation has a partial view of the lake.
|Accommodation type||From 07/04/2018
1-bedroom apartment 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €200 / apartment
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.80/day/person (subject to modifications onsite)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 3pm to 7pm
A €20 administration fee will be charged for arrivals outside these times without prior notice.
Check-out by 10am.
Please leave accommodation clean and tidy.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Outdoor car park
- Access to the outdoor swimming pool
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Air-conditioning in certain apartments (request at time of booking) : €5/day
- Cot (request at time of booking) : €20/week
- High chair (request at time of booking) : €10/week
- Bathroom linen (3 towels) : €10/person
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €10/single bed, €20/double bed
- Covered parking (request at time of booking) : €50/day/car
- Pets allowed* : €50/week/animal
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Small dogs only. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
- Telephone bill to be paid each week (if applicable)
- Water, gas and electricity consumption not included : €60/week
- End of stay cleaning not included : €60/week (kitchen, microwave to be cleaned by each guest)
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
While staying in Colombare di Sirmione, enjoy some of the activities on offer:
- Sailing, windsurfing
- Hiking, walking
While on holiday in Colombare di Sirmione, visit some of the wonderful sites in the area:
Desenzano : its 4th century, Roman villa, its medieval château and the "Civico Archeologico" museum
Sirmione (10km) : the Catullo caves (Roman archaeological zone)
Brescia (30km) : town renowned for its ancient metallurgical traditions. Don't miss the visit of the Roman rotunda, il Duomo, its temple and its amphitheatre, which make up the most important archaeological remains in Lombardy.
Verona (40km) : its Roman arena, il castellovecchio (château) and the museum of "Civico d’Arte"
« Gardaland » (20km) : the biggest theme park in Italy and also one of the best in Europe. Open from April to September.
The« Parco Natura Viva » nature park (30km) : home to many protected species of flora and fauna. Open from March to October
Lago di Garda
25019 COLOMBARE DI SIRMIONE (BS)
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday : 8am-12 noon
Friday & Saturday : 3pm-7pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm