The Residence Belvedere is situated just 500m from Vrsar town centre offering holiday rentals in Croatia just 100m from a small, pretty beach. Vrsar was the port that exported the famous Istrian stone. It is an unusual urban setting which, in Roman times, became a small medieval town. The Lim channel (natural park) is 3km to the north. Vrsar is also an archipelago composed of 18 uninhabited islands rich with Mediterranean plants (boat trips possible).
Istria has a typically Mediterranean landscape and climate, characterized by a mountainous back country which plunges abruptly into the Adriatic. Hundreds of islands bordering the entire Croatian coastline were born of this rugged landscape.
Large swimming pool, with equipment (deck chairs, sun loungers, parasols) and paddling pool (open from 01/05 to 15/09)
Internet (extra charge)
The modern Residence Belvedere (built in 2006), right by the sea, just 100m from a small beach offers holiday rentals for your stay in Vrsar. Tthe apartments, sleeping between 2 and 5 people, are fitted with a kitchenette with microwave and coffee maker, air-conditioning, safe, hair dryer, bathroom or shower, toilet and a veranda or balcony.
While on Holiday in Vrsar, enjoy some of the many activities on offer:
- Mini golf
- Water sports: SCUBA diving, canoeing, kayaking, surfing, Wind surfing
- Beach volley
- Boat trips
- Cycling, mountain biking
From your Holiday rental in Vrsar, visit some of the many places to see in Istria:
- Rovinj (fortified town)
- Brijuni islands’ nature park
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 3pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am. Please leave the accommodation in good order.
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday
- Bed and bathroom linen (changed every 4 days)
- Car park
- Water, gas and electricity
- Kids club (from 4 years old) in July & August
- Access to swimming pool and paddling pool
- End of stay cleaning
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Extra activities : tennis, water sports, crazy golf, SCUBA diving, canoeing, beach volleyball : prices onsite
- Half-board formula possible : prices onsite
- Internet in apartments : prices onsite
- Sun loungers parasols on the beach : prices onsite
- Bar, restaurant, bar near beach
Please note : FORMALITIES :
- Pets not allowed
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys
Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
- The large swimming pool and paddling pool of the residence.
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, every day except Saturday
Free kids’ club (4-12 years old) in July & August. 2 hours in the morning and
• Right by the sea, less than 100m from the sea
Enjoy a holiday by the sea in a holiday rental right by the sea, 100m from a small, pretty beach.
• Bon appetit ! Discover our different formulas: 7 evening meals or half-board
Choose one of our formulas either evening meals only or half-board. To be reserved when booking accommodation. From April.
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
330,000 surveys collected, analysed & certified by our bailiff. Exclusively at Odalys !More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !