The 3-star Residence Villas Rubin offers holiday rentals in Croatia just 3km from the center of Rovinj, set in a beautiful pine forest with direct access tothe beach. Istria is the most varied region of Croatia thanks to its natural features, rich cultural heritage and its monuments. It is the largest peninsula on the eastern coast of the Adriatic with a delightful Mediterranean climate. The most famous natural sites are the Brijuni National Park, the fjord of Lim (marine reserve), the Motovun and Konti forest near Vrsar and the Pazin cave (geomorphological reserve). Not forgetting the surroundings of the thermal baths of Istria, the islands around Rovinj which offer magnificent landscapes. The region also offers tourist services such as water sports, well-being facilities and excursions.
Swimming pool and paddling pool, water slide (extra charge) open from mid-June to mid-September
Internet point (extra charge)
Air conditioning in 2 bedroom Superior apartments for 4/5 people
All the apartments, from the studio apartments for 2/3 people to the 2 bedroom apartments for 3/5 people, are fully equipped with kitchenette, bathroom or shower room with hair dryer and toilet. All apartments have a TV, telephone and a safe as well as a terrace or a small, private garden. Air conditioning available in 2 the bedroom superior apartments for 4/5 people only.
Rovinj offers its holidaymakers many leisure activities :
- Water sports
- SCUBA diving
Discover the charms of Croatia, particularly the region of Istria:
In Rovinj itself : the church of Sainte Euphémie, baptismal fonts, the Franciscan monastery, the chateau, the ancient town, museum, aquarium, the 'Arc Balbi'
- Brijuni islands’ national park
- Lim Fjord (maritime reserve)
- Motovun and Konti forests, next to Vrsar
- Pazin Cave (geomorphologial reserve )
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 3pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am. Please leave the accommodation in good order.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
- Bed and bathroom linen (changed every 5 days)
- Car park
- Water, gas and electricity consumption
- Air conditioning in apartments concerned
- End of stay cleaning
- Access to swimming pool and paddling pool
- Daytime and evening Entertainment
- Mini club
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Extra activities : water sports, tennis lessons, SCUBA diving, bike hire, boat hire : prices onsite
- Half-board formula possible : prices onsite
- Internet point : prices onsite
- Sun loungers : prices onsite
- Water slide : prices onsite
- Pets allowed* : €70/animal/week
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Small dogs only. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Daytime & night-time entertainment, free family activities & entertainment
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer
Imagine your dream holiday : with Odalys everything is possible ! Lively, convivial holidays for the whole family !
During the winter season 2018/19, our clients assessed their holiday rental.More Info
With Odalys you have many services included or à la carte and advantages with our partners !
With our insurance offers, our secured payment method and our client service centre available to help when needed. With Odalys enjoy peace of mind on your holiday !