The town of Cambrils, a family seaside resort on the Costa Dorada, next to Salou, is one of the most typical Mediterranean towns on this part of the coast. Situated just 10km from the PortAventura theme park, with 9km of safe, sandy beaches ideal for children, Cambrils is a great choice for a fun and lively family holiday in Spain. Cambrils is also reputed for its gastronomy, based largely sea food which comes directly from its charming little fishing port, local olive oil accompanied by the wines from Priorat, Pénédès, Tarragona, Montsant and the Terra Alta. This pleasant little Spanish town with its rich historical heritage and lively festivities is a great place to visit at any time of the year, so leave your routine behind and come and enjoy its pleasant, warm atmosphere and the sunny climate on your holiday in Spain.
The Residence is situated right on the sea front between Salou and Cambrils on the Costa Dorada ideally located to make the most of the PortAventura theme park. All services and facilities are to be found nearby. The holiday rentals are in apartments spread out in a 4-storey building (with lift) surrounded by gardens with a swimming pool.
Outdoor, non-heated swimming pool open from June (weather permitting)
Parking (extra charge)
Access to services at the adjacent Hotel Best Maritim
Restaurant at the adjacent Hotel Best Maritim
The holiday rentals sleeping 4/6 and 6/8 people are all equipped with a kitchen (gas rings, oven, microwave, fridge , electric coffee maker), bathroom or shower room and toilet, air-conditioning/heating, TV (Spanish channels) and balcony with a partial sea view and garden furniture.
There are no apartments specially equipped for guests with disabilities.
Please note : Apartments have a partial sea view
|Accommodation type||From 09/09/2017
2-bedroom apartment 4/6 persons with air-con.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
3-bedroom apartment 6/8 persons with air-con.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid in cash on site on arrival : €200/apartment/family, €100/person for groups
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.90/day/person (valid for all guests over 17 years old), max. 7 nights
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed and bathroom linen
- Access to the communal, non-heated swimming pool open from June
- Cot (subject to availability)
- TV (Spanish channels)
- End of stay cleaning
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Safe : €12 deposit required
- Parking (half-covered, 5 spaces only) : €43/week (April, May & October) - €70/week (June & September) - €84/week (July & August)
- Half or full-board formulas at the Hôtel Best Maritim (depending on hotel opening dates)
- Pets allowed* : €5/night/animal
* Please inform residence at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations against rabies and a health check-up certificate dated within the last 3 months. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
- Shops and services nearby
- Air-conditioned apartments
Enjoy some of the sporting and leisure activities for all the family on your holiday in Cambrils:
- Water sports and activities on the beach: sailing, sea kayaking, wind surfing, fishing, diving, boat trips, parascension, water skiing, kite surfing
- Hiking, cycling and mountain biking
- Quad biking
• Special offer for Odalys holidaymakers – PortAventura theme park
To be reserved and paid for at the time of accommodation booking
Entrance 1 day or 2 consecutive days:
- Adult from 11 to 59 years old incl. : 1 day - €47/person, 2 days - €56/person
- Child from 4 to 10 years old incl. : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Senior (over 60 years old) : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Child under 4 years old : free entrance
Present your voucher at the entrance of PortAventura at the “ATENCION AL
VISITANTE–GUEST RELATION-INVITATION” counter on the right of the ticket office.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free bathroom linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with towels, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• End of stay cleaning service included. Enjoy your holiday to the very last minute !
For a truly relaxing holiday, Odalys look after everything right to the very last minute. (Please note: kitchen area not included). Please leave the accommodation in good order.
• Right by the sea, less than 300m from the beach/sea front
Enjoy a holiday by the sea in a holiday rental less than 300m from the nearest beach or the sea front all year round.
During your holiday in Cambrils, enjoy visiting some of the following sites in the area:
- In Cambrils : the Pescador park, the Pinaret park, Cambrils museum, the Ermitage tower, the tower of the Port, the Roman villa of la Llosa, the church of the Mare de Déu del Vilafortuny, hermitage of the Mare de Déu del Cami, the Telegraph tower, Vilafortuny château, the church and mansion of en Bosch, the port, the old town, the lighthouse, marshes
- Roman city of Tarragona
- Visit of the Delta del Ebre «the Spanish Camargue»
- Barcelona (about 100km away)
- PortAventura theme park in Salou (3km away)
- Aquopolis water and fun park
Résidence Mas d’en Gran
Avenida Diputacio, 170
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm