Peñiscola is situated on a peninsula of the Costa Del Azahar housing the "Mako" fortress, which overlooks the sea. Peñiscola is made up of little narrow streets and squares, home to ancient, white houses with their flowered balconies.
At the turn of a fortified passage are to be discovered magnificent views of the sea or of the hillside opposite the citadel. The modern part of the town is situated along its two lovely, white sandy beaches, on either side of the peninsula.
Peñiscola is an ideal holiday destination with its 7 km of sandy beaches.
Ideally situated residential complex, overlooking the beach of Peniscola offering holiday rentals in apartments situated within gardens with lawns and palm trees set around a large swimming pool and paddling pool. The beach is within a few steps of the residence.
Located on a rocky peninsula, the old town of Peniscola on the Costa del Azahar is overlooked by the impressive Mako castle. Its charming little streets and 7km of beach make this an ideal choice for a relaxing beach holiday in Spain.
Rectangular swimming pool
Smaller swimming pool with paddling pool (pool attendant mid-June to start of September)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
This residence in Peniscola offers holiday rentals in 2 bedroom apartments for 4/6 people with 2 bedrooms (on ground or 1st floor) each with 2 single beds, an equipped kitchenette, a living room with double sofa bed and a television (with local channels), a shower room with toilet. Outside you will find a terrace or balcony with garden furniture.
|Accommodation type||From 02/09/2017
2-bedroom apartment 4/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
No deposit required. Inventory carried out before departure
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 4.30pm and 8pm
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am. Please leave the accommodation tidy.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Access to swimming pools and paddling pool (pool attendant mid-June to start of September)
- BBQ area
- Children's playground
- Free Wifi
- Free bed linen
- Free bathroom linen
- Parking (1 space/apartment)
- TV (Spanish channels only)
- Charges for pets
- Kids club (3-12 years old)
- Family entertainment (once/week, discos in high season + aérobics/dance classes)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Cot (on request) : €3.60/day
Please note :
- Pets allowed at no extra charge. Small dogs only (under 10kg). Please inform residence at time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your
- Water sport activities
- PORT AVENTURA theme park, in Salou (105 km):
- AQUARAMA aquatic park in Benicassim
• Kids club, free in July/August, 6 days per week
Entertainment for children from 3 to 12 years old
• Daytime & night-time entertainment, free family activities & entertainment
Enjoy a lively family holiday from the end of June to the start of September
• Free Wifi, in all apartments
• Free swimming pools, within your residence
Enjoy a swim and cool off in the 2 swimming pools all year round. Swimming pool attendant present from mid June to start of September
• BBQ area, within your residence complex
• Special offer for Odalys holidaymakers – PortAventura theme park
To be reserved and paid for at the time of accommodation booking
Entrance 1 day or 2 consecutive days:
- Adult from 11 to 59 years old incl. : 1 day - €47/person, 2 days - €56/person
- Child from 4 to 10 years old incl. : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Senior (over 60 years old) : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Child under 4 years old : free entrance
Present your voucher at the entrance of PortAventura at the “ATENCION AL
VISITANTE–GUEST RELATION-INVITATION” counter on the right of the ticket office.
- The Delta del Ebro nature park (Tarragona- Cataluña), known as the Spanish Camargue
- Medieval town of San Mateo
- Surrounding area of Benicassim : desert of Las Palmas, Carmelite monastery
- Port Vinaroz
- Peñiscola with the château Papa Luna
- Valencia, city of art and science
Avenida Papa Luna, 168
12598 PENISCOLA - CASTELLON
Mid-June to mid- September :
Every day : 8am to 8.30pm
Monday to Friday : 9am to 1pm and 4pm to 6.45pm
Saturday : 11am to 1pm and 430 to 7pm
Sunday : Closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm