Tossa is a typical little Catalonian village on the Mediterranean coast, mid-way between Barcelona and the French border, characterized by its privileged setting between sea and mountains. It extends a warm welcome to holidaymakers and is the ideal destination for those in search of peace and quiet. Tossa de Mar has managed to keep its historical traditions alive and has preserved traces of its history : its ancient town and chateau dating from the Middle Ages are unique on the Costa Brava. You will find a charming and incomparable atmosphere, just a short way (90km) north of Barcelona which offers cultural outings not to be missed.
The main beach « Mar Gran » runs parallel to the promenade of the ancient town and a little further on the charming creek, the « Mar Menuda », closes the bay.
Thursday is market day : fresh fruit and vegetables and local products (walnuts, olives, honey…) are on sale alongside clothes, jewellery and antiques
The Eucalyptus campsite is situated in one of the most beautiful natural settings to be found on the Mediterranean coast, at the very heart of the Costa Brava, about 1.5km from Tossa de Mar town centre and 2km from the beaches. This campsite has a swimming pool and offers attractive chalets set in natural surroundings in a forest.
Set between the sea and the mountains 90km north of Barcelona, Tossa de Mar is a typical Catalonian villages where you can discover the charm and unique atmosphere of this region.
Outdoor, non-heated swimming pool open from mid June (according to weather conditions)
Petanque area (balls on loan)
Parking (1 parking space per chalet, extra spaces at an extra charge)
Free WiFi at reception
Snack bar with TV
Aquagym (every day)
Evening Entertainment (2/week from 8/07 to 26/08)
SCUBA diving introduction in the pool (1/week from mid July to mid August)
Snack-bar with terrace
The site comprises about fifty chalets, well spaced out in the attractive, wooded grounds, sleeping from 2/4 to 5/7 people, all equipped with a kitchenette (electric or ceramic hob, microwave, fridge), shower room with toilet and an outdoor terrace with garden furniture.
- Bakery order service (June to September)
- Petanque area (balls on loan)
- BBQ area
- Electric coffee-maker on loan (€50 deposit)
Enjoy some of the sporting and leisure activities possible while on holiday in Tossa de Mar on the Costa Brava:
- Water sports : wind surfing, canoeing, kayaking, boat trips
- Walks and mountain bike outings
- Swimming pool, mini golf, paint ball, paddle surf
- Cinema, bowling, disco
- Water activity park and casino (12km in Lloret de Mar)
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Parking, within your campsite
1 free parking space per mobile home, extra vehicules : €45/week, €7/day within the grounds (pre-booking required)
• Special offer for Odalys holidaymakers – PortAventura theme park
To be reserved and paid for at the time of accommodation booking
Entrance 1 day or 2 consecutive days:
- Adult from 11 to 59 years old incl. : 1 day - €47/person, 2 days - €56/person
- Child from 4 to 10 years old incl. : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Senior (over 60 years old) : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Child under 4 years old : free entrance
Present your voucher at the entrance of PortAventura at the “ATENCION AL
VISITANTE–GUEST RELATION-INVITATION” counter on the right of the ticket office.
While on Holiday in Tossa de Mar on the Costa Brava, enjoy visiting some of the following sites:
- Dali museum in Figueras (90km).
- Botanical gardens at Blanes (20km).
- Pals : ancient medieval town
- PortAventura theme park in Salou
- Coastal road Guixols-San Feliu
- Beach resorts on the coast : San Feliu, Playa d’Aro
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Eucalyptus Park
Village Turismar Resort
Ctra Tossa - Llagostera km 1,5
17320 TOSSA DE MAR - GERONE
Monday-Friday, Sunday : 10am-1pm and 4pm-8pm
Saturday : 9am-12noon and 4pm-9pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm