Torroella de Montgri is a charming little town on the Costa Brava, in Spain, situated at 6 km from the sea, in a pleasant, countrified setting, overlooked by the Montgri mountain, in the region of "Baix Empordà". It is an authentic town, overflowing with history, offering a magnificent architectural heritage. The large, sandy beaches and lovely, little creeks of the sea-side resort of l'Estartit are open to beach-lovers, just a few minutes away from the historical town-centre. Torroella de Montgri is thus able to offer a holiday combining authenticity with the pleasures of a beach-holiday, at the heart of Catalonia, just an hour away from the French border.
At the very heart of the Costa Brava, 70 m from the beach of Pals and 6km from the shops at Torroella de montgri, you can take full advantage of your holiday. You can also take the opportunity of a first taste of golf ( 3 golf courses and a pitch & putt).
Communal outdoor swimming pool, and paddling pool, free deck chairs (subject to availability), heated, covered swimming pool with jacuzzi, sauna, keep fit room, billiards, multi-activity sports complex : 8 tennis courts, 2 paddle courts, a football ground, basket-ball, badminton...(certain activities at extra cost). Mini-golf with supplement.
A bar and a restaurant are at disposition on the premises
The villas, with air-conditioning, are situated in the hotel complex, with swimming pool and gardens.
- Outdoor communal swimming pool and paddling pool.
- Heated, covered swimming pool with jacuzzi, sauna
- Keep-fit room
- Free deck chairs (subject to availability)
- Sheets and towels included
- Safe available to borrow at reception
- Cot available to borrow (subject to availability)
Near by : Beginners' golf ( 3 golf courses and a pitch&putt)
Torroella de Montgri is a historical village offering many different cultural activities. For water-sports’ lovers, the beaches are at just 6 km :
- Museum of the Mediterranean, Foundation Vila Casas, art galleries
- Bike rides
- Water sports at L'Estartit : sailing, diving, kayak, windsurfing, boat hire
- Many activities are available at close proximity : golf, tennis, go-kart, horse-riding, micro-lighting
Torroella de Montgri is an authentic holiday destination, offering you at one and the same time, the discovery of the history of Catalonia and the lovely beaches of the Costa Brava :
- At Torroella de Montgri : walks alongside the ancient town walls, the 11th century tower of Bruixes and Santa Caterina gateway, the square "de la Vila", the town hall, the Solterra palace , the El Mirador palace, the “ Casa Quintana”, the hospital, the Gothic church of Sant Genis, the chapel of Sant Antoni
- Pals, the charming medieval city
- Peratallada, superb medieval village with several reputed restaurants
- In the Montgri : the Santa Caterina hermitage, the chapels, the Cau del Duc cave, the château of Montgri
- The Mede islands: a preserved zone with an exceptional flora and fauna.
- Figueras and the Dali museum (40 km)
- Cadaques: charming little fishing village, which has long attracted artists (50 km)
- The sea-side resorts of the Costa Brava : Playa de Pals, Platja d'Aro, Tossa de Mar, Lloret de Mar
Résidence Villas Clipper
Urbanisation Mas Pinell C/Martinet
17257 TORROELLA DE MONTGRI
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm