This charming little town is situated in the northern part of the Costa Brava, just 45km from the French border, at the very heart of Catalonia just 150 km from Barcelona. A family seaside resort with a lively atmosphere all the year round and at the same time a cosmopolitan town, which has managed to preserve all the charm of a traditional fishing village. Its cultural and architectural heritage is unequalled in northern Spain and its natural surroundings
with a backdrop of cliffs and mountains. offer an ideal setting for sports fans: mountain biking, paragliding and hiking. Water sports such as sailing, rowing, diving, fishing or surfing are on the agenda too during your holiday on the Costa Brava in Spain.
Residence 3km from the centre of Rosas, situated in the Santa Margarita Marina area on the Costa Brava. It is made up of 220 holiday rentals in 2 bedroom apartments sleeping 6 people spread over 4 floors with lift.
Rosas is a lively, typical seaside town less than an hour from the French border, backed by mountains and cliffs offering stunning scenery.
Outdoor swimming pool with paddling pool (open according to weather conditions)
Car park (extra charge)
Free Wifi in apartments
This residence situated in a 4-storey building with lift offers holiday rentals in 2 bedroom apartments for 6 persons, all fully equipped with American-style kitchen, bathroom with bath, toilet, satellite television (French and Spanish channels) and a terrace with garden furniture.
None of the apartments is equipped for guests with disabilities.
- SCUBA diving
- Sailing and windsurfing school
- Catamarans and sailing boat rental
- Bicycles, quad bikes, vespa scooters and buggy karts hire
- Tennis and squash
- Motor boats and jet ski hire
- Sea cruises
- Tourist train
- Children's parks (playground)
- Water park
- Crazy golf
• Special offer for Odalys holidaymakers – PortAventura theme park
To be reserved and paid for at the time of accommodation booking
Entrance 1 day or 2 consecutive days:
- Adult from 11 to 59 years old incl. : 1 day - €47/person, 2 days - €56/person
- Child from 4 to 10 years old incl. : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Senior (over 60 years old) : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Child under 4 years old : free entrance
Present your voucher at the entrance of PortAventura at the “ATENCION AL
VISITANTE–GUEST RELATION-INVITATION” counter on the right of the ticket office.
- Cap de Creus nature park
- Castello d’Empuries-Empuriabrava (10km) : medieval site
- Figueras (18km) : Dali museum Museum of the Empordà, St. Peter's church (14th century)
- Cadaquès (20km) : picturesque seaside town
- Ruins of Empuries (30km) : on the coast, an extraordinary mine of archaeological finds dating back to 575 B.C. The remains of the Greek colony of Emporiom
- Cap de Creus monastery of "San Pere de Rodas", overlooking the bay of Llança and Port de la Selva
Résidence Port Canigo
Avenida Port Canigo 15-31
Urbanizacion Santa Margarita
Every day : 9am to 1pm and 4pm to 8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm