Right at the heart of the Costa Brava, just 1 hour from the French border, Pals offers its visitors a rich cultural heritage, as well as an exceptional climate and marvellous landscapes. Discover the magnificent medieval old town, the vast, sandy beach of Playa de Pals, just a few minutes away, the gastronomy and the numerous activities offered including golf and varied water sports. In Pals you will everything for the perfect holiday on the Costa Brava.
The typical residence Pinoverde in Playa de Pals on the Costa Brava, 800m from the sandy beach, 700m from supermarket, 1.5km from Playa de Pals, has a swimming pool in well-kept gardens with large pine trees. The holiday rentals are housed in small, white buildings grouped together around an outdoor, communal swimming pool on the edge of the golf course.
Opposite the Medes island right in the heart of the Costa Brava, the medieval town of Pals in the province of Gerona, 1 hour from the French border, offers a rich cultural heritage, beautiful landscapes and wonderful gastronomy.
Non-heated, outdoor swimming pool (open according to the weather conditions)
Free outdoor car park
The apartments in 2-storey white buildings set among pine trees around the swimming pool and equipped with an American-style kitchen (oven, washing machine), bathroom and shower room, toilet, TV (Spanish channels), fireplace, small roof terrace with BBQ and small garden with furniture.
Playa de Pals on the Costa Brava, offers the opportunity to try many different activities:
- Water sports
- Boat trips
• Free parking, 1 space per apartment
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Special offer for Odalys holidaymakers – PortAventura theme park
To be reserved and paid for at the time of accommodation booking
Entrance 1 day or 2 consecutive days:
- Adult from 11 to 59 years old incl. : 1 day - €47/person, 2 days - €56/person
- Child from 4 to 10 years old incl. : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Senior (over 60 years old) : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Child under 4 years old : free entrance
Present your voucher at the entrance of PortAventura at the “ATENCION AL
VISITANTE–GUEST RELATION-INVITATION” counter on the right of the ticket office.
From Pals and Playa de Pals, you can explore the whole of the Costa Brava and discover its many wonderful sites:
- In Pals : the medieval town, the mirador Josep Pla, the Plaza Mayor, the burial sites of the Calle Mayor, the church of Sant Père, the four towers, the underwater archaeological museum
- The seaside resorts on the Costa Brava : Empuriabrava, Estartit, Playa de Aro, Tossa de Mar
- The ancient village of Begur, its town walls, its towers and its magnificent panorama
- Barcelona, Girona
- Cruise to the Medes islands
- PortAventura theme park
Calle de Golf
17256 PLAYA DE PALS
Monday to Saturday : 9am to 1pm and 3pm to 7pm
Sunday : 10am to 1pm (July & August)
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm