Right at the heart of the Costa Brava, just 1 hour from the French border, Pals offers its visitors a rich cultural heritage, as well as an exceptional climate and marvellous landscapes. Discover the magnificent medieval old town, the vast, sandy beach of Playa de Pals, just a few minutes away, the gastronomy and the numerous activities offered including golf and varied water sports. In Pals you will everything for the perfect holiday on the Costa Brava.
The Neptuno campsite, situated right at the heart of the Costa Brava, is a peaceful haven in an oasis of greenery, just 1.2 km from the beautiful beach of Pals, with its transparent warm water much appreciated by SCUBA diving fans. The range of sporting activities, free summer entertainment and friendly atmosphere make this an ideal choice for a family mobile home holiday in Spain. Car recommended.
Opposite the Medes island right in the heart of the Costa Brava, the medieval town of Pals in the province of Gerona, 1 hour from the French border, offers a rich cultural heritage, beautiful landscapes and wonderful gastronomy.
From June to mid-September (weather permitting) :
Outdoor, non-heated swimming pool with water jets, hot tub
Children's water play area
Children's playgrounds with trampoline (extra charge)
Tennis court (extra charge)
Basketball and volleyball court
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
WiFi (extra charge)
Bike hire (from June)
From June :
Snack-bar, take-away service, mini-market, fresh bread delivery
The holiday rentals in this campsite consist of mobile homes for 4/6 (2 bedrooms) and for 6/8 people (3 bedrooms) all equipped with a kitchenette (microwave, fridge/freezer, gas hob, coffee machine), shower room, separate toilet, safe and a terrace with garden furniture. No parking spaces next to accommodation - car park nearby. One car per mobile home allowed within the campsite grounds.
|Accommodation type||From 13/04/2019
Mobile home 4/6 persons with air-con.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Mobile home 6/8 persons with air-con.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site by check on arrival : €330 / mobile home (2 payments : €250 - apartment + €80 - cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 4pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow. (Telephone number on confirmation documents)
Check-out before 10am
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on +33 4 88 71 00 40 from Monday to Saturday.
- Tourist tax
- Access to swimming pool with water jets, childrens water play area & paddling pool June to mid-September (weather permitting)
- Kids activities (6-13 years old) in July & August
- Evening family entertainment in July & August
- Access to children's playground
- Access to basketball and volleyball grounds
- Table tennis
- 1 parking space per mobile home
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (at Trigano reception) : €30/week
- Wifi access : prices on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- Bed linen (pre-booking required at Trigano reception): €5/single bed, €10/double bed
- Tennis court rental : Prices on site
- Trampoline with cover : €0.50/15 minutes (Under 10 years old only)
Please note :
- Pets not allowed
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 07/07/18 (not incl.) and from 01/09/08
- Shuttle bus to the beach (July & August)
Playa de Pals on the Costa Brava, offers the opportunity to try many different activities:
- Water sports
- Boat trips
• Free access to swimming pool, in your mobile home campsite
Cool down and enjoy a swim in the pool with water jets from June to mid-September
• Kids’ activities, free activities, July/August
Free kids’ club (6-13 years old)
• Evening entertainment, free family entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer
• Special offer for Odalys holidaymakers, PortAventura theme park
To be reserved and paid for at the time of accommodation booking (no charge for children under 4 years old)
Entrance 1 park
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €49 - Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €41
Ferrari Land :
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €22 - Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €18
Pass 1 day/2 parks
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €55
Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €47
Pass 2 days/2 parks
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €60
Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €52
Present your voucher at the entrance of PortAventura at the “ATENCION AL
VISITANTE–GUEST RELATION-INVITATION” counter on the right of the ticket office.
From Pals and Playa de Pals, you can explore the whole of the Costa Brava and discover its many wonderful sites:
- In Pals : the medieval town, the mirador Josep Pla, the Plaza Mayor, the burial sites of the Calle Mayor, the church of Sant Père, the four towers, the underwater archaeological museum
- The seaside resorts on the Costa Brava : Empuriabrava, Estartit, Playa de Aro, Tossa de Mar
- The ancient village of Begur, its town walls, its towers and its magnificent panorama
- Barcelona, Girona
- Cruise to the Medes islands
- PortAventura theme park
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Neptuno
Calle Rodors, 23. Platja de Pals
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm