Palamos, on the Costa Brava, is an ideal place to discover the wonderful, fine sandy beaches, and pretty unspoilt creeks, that invite to swim, relax and sunbathe in the warm Spanish sun.
Stroll around Palamos, its charming little fishing port and marina, its narrow streets and visit the church up on a hill, overlooking the town.
The King’s campsite in Palamos on the Costa Brava in Spain is set in a beautiful 10-hectare pine forest just 1km from the centre of the town and 200m from the sandy beach of la Fosca with restaurants and « chiringuitos » (typical snack bars right on the beach). Enjoy the family friendly atmosphere in this quiet, tranquil setting. Palamos is a lively seaside resort with many restaurants and bars and activities for all ages. Discover the charming little creeks which are all accessible on foot, as well as numerous hiking paths in the area.
Palamos is an old fishing village which has become an extremely popular seaside resort thanks to its many leisure and touristic facilities. Stroll through the village and discover the medieval castle of Sant Esteve, enjoy the seaside pleasures on La Fosca beach and visit the "Barraca de Dali" (Dali's house).
Non-heated outdoor swimming pool (open from mid-April to mid-September, weather permitting), separate paddling pool
WiFi (extra charge)
Table tennis table
Bowling, mini-golf, billiards, table football (extra charge)
1 parking space next to the mobile home
- Bar, Restaurant
This campsite, which extends over a total of 10 hectares in a pine forest offers mobile homes which are all fully-equipped with a kitchenette (microwave, electric coffee machine, toaster, small fridge, etc.), shower room with toilet and hair dryer and TV in the living room. The mobile homes sleep 4/5 people or 4/6 people and all have a terrace with garden furniture and a parking space. Some have heaters and most have convertible heating/air-conditioning.
|March / April|
|Accommodation type||From 23/03/2019
Mobile home 4/6 persons with air-con.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Mobile home 4/5 persons with air-con.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site in cash on arrival : €100/mobile home
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.90/day/person (valid for all guests over 17 years old), max. 7 nights
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 9pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on +33 4 88 71 00 40 from Monday to Saturday.
- Access to swimming pool and paddling pool from mid-April (weather permitting)
- Mini club (5-12 years old) in July & August
- Daytime and evening family entertainment in July & August
- Table tennis (rackets and balls not provided)
- 1 parking space per mobile home + parking outside campsite for extra vehicules
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot & baby bath) : €21/week
- Wifi access : €1/13 minutes
- Bed linen (blankets provided) : €5/bed/week
- Bowling, billiards, table football : prices on site
- End of stay cleaning on request : from €30/mobile home
- Safe rental : €12/week
Please note :
- Pets not allowed
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings until 07/07/18 (not incl.)
Numerous sporting activities are possible near your holiday rental in Palamos on the Costa Brava
- Water sports : diving, kayaking, boat hire, sailing, wind surfing
- Beach volleyball, beach soccer
- Exercise circuit on the beach
- Bike rides
• Mini-Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August
Free kids’ club (5-12 years old)
• Entertainment, free in July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer
Pool games during the day, 3 or 4 evening events organised/week
• Parking, in your campsite
One parking space next to mobile homes, parking for extra vehicules outside campsite
• Special offer for Odalys holidaymakers, PortAventura theme park
To be reserved and paid for at the time of accommodation booking (no charge for children under 4 years old)
Entrance 1 park
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €49 - Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €41
Ferrari Land :
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €22 - Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €18
Pass 1 day/2 parks
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €55
Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €47
Pass 2 days/2 parks
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €60
Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €52
Present your voucher at the entrance of PortAventura at the “ATENCION AL
VISITANTE–GUEST RELATION-INVITATION” counter on the right of the ticket office.
While on Holiday in Palamos enjoy visiting some of the sites on the Costa Brava:
- The medieval village of Pals
- The botanical gardens in Cap Roig
- The Medes islands
- The Dalí museum in Figueras
- Lake of Banyoles
- Monastery of Saint Pere de Rodes
Platja de Fosca s/n
17230 PALAMOS (GERONE)
Open 24 hours a day
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm