L’Escala is in the village of l’Emporda, in Spain, near the French border and 110km north of Barcelona.It is situated between l’IIla Mateua and Cala Montgó, with clear blue waters, glimmering in the sunshine.
The Residence Stilmar is located just 300m from the beach in the Els Riells area of Escala only 70 km from the French border and right in the heart of Catalonia. Escala is an old fishing port and a seaside resort with beautiful sandy beaches and pretty coves nearby. The water quality and varied sea life makes it a popular spot for divers (underwater caves, etc.).
Swimming pool with paddling pool (open depending on weather conditions)
Parking (1 space included/apartment)
Free tennis court
The residence Stilmar houses holiday rentals in 2 bedroom apartments for 4 to 6 people (4 adults and 2 children). Each apartment has an equipped kitchenette, living room with TV (Spanish and French channels), 2 bedrooms, a bathroom with toilet and a terrace or balcony with garden furniture.
|September / October|
|Accommodation type||From 23/09/2017
2-bedroom apartment 4/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €100 / apartment (cheque or cash)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure
Please note : credit cards not accepted
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.90/day/person (valid for all guests over 17 years old), max. 7 nights
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform Agence ESCALASOL as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday (9am-6pm)
- Accommodation rental
- Access to swimming pool & paddling pool
- Parking (1 space/apartment)
- End of stay cleaning
- Access to communal BBQ area
- Access to tennis court
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Bed linen : €8/single bed - €16/double bed
- Bathroom linen : €2.50/person
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
An ideal spot for under-water diving, thanks to the rich sea-beds of Cala Mateua.
The sandy beach of Cala Montgó
Mountain of Montgó.
• End of stay cleaning service included. Enjoy your holiday to the very last minute !
For a truly relaxing holiday, Odalys look after everything right to the very last minute. Please leave the accommodation in good order.
• Communal BBQ area available
• Special offer for Odalys holidaymakers – PortAventura theme park
To be reserved and paid for at the time of accommodation booking
Entrance 1 day or 2 consecutive days:
- Adult from 11 to 59 years old incl. : 1 day - €47/person, 2 days - €56/person
- Child from 4 to 10 years old incl. : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Senior (over 60 years old) : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Child under 4 years old : free entrance
Present your voucher at the entrance of PortAventura at the “ATENCION AL
VISITANTE–GUEST RELATION-INVITATION” counter on the right of the ticket office.
The region is rich in natural and historical sites (Saint Marti, Pals, Perratallada, Besalu,…)
Archaeological ruins: vast heritage of Greco-Roman remains at Escala
Cap de Creu nature park (Cadaqués, Portlligat, Saint Père de Rodes,….)
Aiguamolls nature park (observation of migratory birds
The Medes islands and Montgri massif nature parks
Walks, bike rides and kayak outings.
Carrer Tarragone N°3
Monday - Friday : 11am-12noon and 7pm-8pm.
Saturday : 5pm-8pm
Sunday : closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm