Empuriabrava, on the Costa Brava, just 40km from the French border, has become a popular tourist resort, with one of the largest marinas in the world, with its magnificent residences, its port, its many shops, bars and restaurants. The town is known as the Spanish little Venice as it has developed around the large network of canals in the centre. The resort is composed of three main parts: the residential area built around the lake, the large marina and the sea front running along its long, sandy beach, with the Pyrenees as a stunning backdrop.
The Comte d’Empuries residential complex is situated close to all shops and facilities. It is made up of various buildings, no more than 3 storeys high (without lift) separated by gardens. Pedestrian alleyways cut through the residence, giving access to the four swimming pools, and to the beach which is just 130m away.
Just 40km from the French border, Empuriabrava is a popular Spanish seaside resort made up of 3 parts: the Spanish little Venice with 30km of canals, the marina and the long sandy beach.
Four outdoor, non-heated swimming pools for adults and children (open, subject to weather conditions)
Children's playground (slide, swing, climbing bars)
Games room with billiards and video games (extra charge)
Mini-golf (extra charge)
The residence has an onsite restaurant "El Raco" open from June to September with various formulas:
- breakfast only
Please note : 20% discount for children 6-12 years old and no charge for children under 6 years old
Bar at the swimming pool
Residence offering holiday rentals in apartments for 2/4 or 4/6 people equipped with living room, bedroom(s), kitchenette, bathroom with toilet, air-conditioning, satellite television (Spanish & French channels), small balcony with garden furniture.
|Accommodation type||From 01/09/2018
1-bedroom apartment 2/4 persons with air-con.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom apartment 4/6 persons with air-con.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival in cash or credit card imprint : €100 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.90/day/person (valid for all guests over 17 years old), max. 7 nights
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 4pm.
In the case of late arrival after 8pm please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please leave the accommodation tidy and clean (fridge and dishwasher emptied).
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on +33 4 88 71 00 40 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen (beds made on arrival, changed every 3 days)
- Bathroom linen (changed every 3 days)
- Access to swimming pools for adults and children (open according to the weather)
- Children's playground
- End of stay cleaning (please leave apartment in good order)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Cot (on request, subject to availability) : €7/day
- Parking : €10/day/car
- Breakfast only : €9/day/person
- Half-board : €21/day/person
- Full-board : €27/day/person
- Safe rental : prices on site
- Bike rental : prices on site
- Games room (billards & table football) : prices on site
- Pets allowed* : €8/day/animal
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds and are not allowed in the restaurant or swimming pool area.
Please note :
- To be paid in cash or by credit card (VISA, MASTERCARD, or AMEX), cheques not accepted
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Empuriabrava, with its unique design and ideal setting, offers many varied activities for your Holiday on the Costa Brava:
- Boat trips to visit the canals
- Water sports: sailing, Wind surfing, water skiing, diving, kite surfing
- Golf, mini golf, tennis, parachute jumps
- Discos, bars, restaurants...
- Water park
- Horse riding, cycling, walking
- Beach volleyball, beach soccer
• Special offer for Odalys holidaymakers, PortAventura theme park
To be reserved and paid for at the time of accommodation booking (no charge for children under 4 years old)
Entrance 1 park
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €49 - Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €41
Ferrari Land :
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €22 - Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €18
Pass 1 day/2 parks
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €55
Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €47
Pass 2 days/2 parks
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €60
Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €52
Present your voucher at the entrance of PortAventura at the “ATENCION AL
VISITANTE–GUEST RELATION-INVITATION” counter on the right of the ticket office.
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free bathroom linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with towels, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Children's playground
While on holiday in Empuriabrava, enjoy visiting some of the many sites on the Costa Brava:
- The Castello de Empuries: Old town, which the Counts of Empuries decided to make the capital of the county in the 11th century (don’t miss the Santa María cathedral, the convent of Sant Domenec and the convent of Santa Clara)
- The Els Aiguamolls de l’Emporda nature park : covers more than 4,000 hectares and is home to a wide variety of animal species, birds and plants
- The town of Rosas (7km from the campsite) : shops, harbour, the seafront, its pedestrian streets and weekly market, its citadel...
- Figueras and the Dali museum
- Cadaqués, charming fishing port, an attraction for artists for a long time, well known world-wide for its galleries and museums
- The monastery of San Peres de Roda
- The ruins of Empuries : Greco-Roman city, dating back to the 6th century B.C.
Carrer de Fabta Pompeu, 17
From 06/05 to 01/10 : 24 hours/day
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm