10% off 2-week bookings before 07/07/18 (end of stay)
Empuriabrava, on the Costa Brava, just 40km from the French border, has become a popular tourist resort, with one of the largest marinas in the world, with its magnificent residences, its port, its many shops, bars and restaurants. The town is known as the Spanish little Venice as it has developed around the large network of canals in the centre. The resort is composed of three main parts: the residential area built around the lake, the large marina and the sea front running along its long, sandy beach, with the Pyrenees as a stunning backdrop.
Just 3km from Empuriabrava, at the heart of the Aiguamolls de l'Emporda nature reserve, this mobile home campsite is situated right near the beach. Away from hustle and bustel, Castell Mar is a quiet and peaceful campsite where you can rest and relax or enjoy the free family activities and entertainment organised during the summer holidays.
Outdoor, non-heated swimming pool with paddling pool (weather permitting)
Outdoor fitness area
1 parking space per mobile home
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Restaurant/bar (half or full-board formulas possible on site)
Pizzeria/grill, take away service
Situated just 300m from the sea, the mobile homes in this attractive campsite sleep 4/6 people, with or without air conditioning and are all equipped with a kitchenette (oven, 4 gas rings), shower, separate toilet, covered, wooden terrace with garden furniture. Each mobile home has a parking space.
|Accommodation type||From 08/09/2018
Mobile home 4/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €100/mobile home + €50 if pets included
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure
Please note: it is the client’s responsibility to collect the deposit.
Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.90/day/person (valid for all guests over 17 years old), max. 7 nights
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on +33 4 88 71 00 40 from Monday to Saturday.
- Access to swimming pool & paddling pool
- Kids club (4-12 years old) throughout the season
- Entertainment throughout the season - from 5pm
- Outdoor fitness area
- 1 parking space per mobile home
- Access to children's playground
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Sun loungers at swimming pool : prices on site
- Wifi access
- Laundry facilities : Washing machine : €6/machine, Tumble dryer : €4/machine
- Bed linen : €5/kit
- Bathroom linen : €5/kit
- Parking for extra vehicules inside campsite (subject to availability) : €10/vehicule
- Bar Roncaire (open 7 days/week throughout the season - 8am-11.45pm) :
• Half-board (breakfast/lunch or dinner) : €17/adult, €10/child (3-10 years old)
• Full-board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) : €26/adult, €16/child (3-10 years old)
(picnic service available at lunchtime)
• Breakfast, sandwiches, take-away dishes
- Restaurant/bar Chili Out Le Mirador - 6pm-11.45pm in July & August
- Restaurant Pizzeria grill - 1pm-15.30pm and 6pm-10.30pm (Spanish and international specialities) : take-away service possible
- Mini-market (8am-1pm and 4pm-8pm - low season/8am-9pm non stop July & August)
- PortAventura theme park 2-day pass To be reserved and paid for at the time of accommodation booking : - Adult from 11 to 59 years old incl. : 2 days - €58/person - Child from 4 to 10 years old incl. : - €49 - Senior (over 60 years old) : - €49 - Child under 4 years old : free entrance
- Bike/mountain bike rental : prices on site
- Pets allowed* at no extra charge in mobile homes (max. 2)
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs category 1 & 2 must wear a muzzel. 1 animal/accommodation. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
- Pets not allowed in air-conditioned mobile homes
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 07/07/18 (end of stay)
Empuriabrava, with its unique design and ideal setting, offers many varied activities for your Holiday on the Costa Brava:
- Boat trips to visit the canals
- Water sports: sailing, Wind surfing, water skiing, diving, kite surfing
- Golf, mini golf, tennis, parachute jumps
- Discos, bars, restaurants...
- Water park
- Horse riding, cycling, walking
- Beach volleyball, beach soccer
• Kids’ activities, free entertainment throughout the season
Free kids’ activities (4-12 years old) throughout the season - 11am-1pm (+ 5pm-7pm in July & August)
Manual activities (painting, colouring, cutting, pottery, mask making, post cards, etc.)
Every evening at 8pm, mini-disco (from May to September) & games and competitions
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment throughout the season - from 5pm
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer
Entertainment: modern ballet, flamenco, concerts, themed evenings with special menus, magic shows, circus, discos
Activities (from end of June): sports tournaments (football, volleyball petanque...), inflatable games (from 9pm) including rodeo (competition once a week)
• On-site bike hire, in your campsite in July/August
Don't overload the car, hire your bikes on-site with Odalys.
• Special offer for Odalys holidaymakers, PortAventura theme park
To be reserved and paid for at the time of accommodation booking (no charge for children under 4 years old)
Entrance 1 park
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €49 - Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €41
Ferrari Land :
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €22 - Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €18
Pass 1 day/2 parks
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €55
Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €47
Pass 2 days/2 parks
Adult (11 - 59 years old incl.) : €60
Child (4 - 10 years old incl.) and senior (from 60 years old) : €52
Present your voucher at the entrance of PortAventura at the “ATENCION AL
VISITANTE–GUEST RELATION-INVITATION” counter on the right of the ticket office.
While on holiday in Empuriabrava, enjoy visiting some of the many sites on the Costa Brava:
- The Castello de Empuries: Old town, which the Counts of Empuries decided to make the capital of the county in the 11th century (don’t miss the Santa María cathedral, the convent of Sant Domenec and the convent of Santa Clara)
- The Els Aiguamolls de l’Emporda nature park : covers more than 4,000 hectares and is home to a wide variety of animal species, birds and plants
- The town of Rosas (7km from the campsite) : shops, harbour, the seafront, its pedestrian streets and weekly market, its citadel...
- Figueras and the Dali museum
- Cadaqués, charming fishing port, an attraction for artists for a long time, well known world-wide for its galleries and museums
- The monastery of San Peres de Roda
- The ruins of Empuries : Greco-Roman city, dating back to the 6th century B.C.
Platja de la Rubina
Badia de Roses
17486 CASTELLO D'EMPURIES - EMPURIABRAVA
Every day 8am-8pm (8am-9pm in July & August)
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm