Situated just 50km north of Barcelona, one of the most popular tourist spots on the Costa del Maresme, Calella is a very lively and dynamic town in the Catalan region of Spain, set between the Mediterranean Sea and the mountains. Offering a modern aspect in a beautiful natural setting, this typical Catalan seaside resort is an ideal choice for a family Holiday from which to explore a charming region, steeped in history and traditions.
Just 100m from the beach and 1km from the town of Calella, the Roca Grossa campsite offers mobile home rentals and camping pitches for your holiday in sunny Catalonia. Your holiday rental, whether camping or staying in a bungalow, is an ideal family holiday choice in this region where huge stretches of fine, sandy beach alternate with charming, little fishing villages. With its swimming pool and Kids club, all members of the family will enjoy a summer holiday in the Roca Grossa campsite on the Costa Brava in Spain.
Swimming pool (25x12.5m) with paddling pool (10x5m) open from the beginning of May to mid-September (swimming pool attendant present in July & August)
Children's playground, ping-pong tables, petanque area, basketball court, free tennis court WiFi throughout campsite (extra charge)
Safe at reception
Cots on loan
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Restaurant and bar and snack-bar at the pool
The wooden bungalows on this campsite sleep 4 to 5 people and are all equipped with a TV (local and French channels only) kitchenette (electric hob, fridge, microwave), a shower room with toilet and a small terrace with garden furniture and charcoal BBQ.
|Accommodation type||From 02/09/2017
Bungalow 4/5 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site in cash on arrival : €150 / mobile home
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.90/day/person (valid for all guests over 17 years old), max. 7 nights
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 4pm and 9pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Access to swimming pool (weather permitting)
- Kids club (4-11 years old)
- Access to children's playground
- Cots on loan
- Tennis court
- 1 parking space per bungalow
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Wifi access within the grounds : €2/hour, €5/day
- Laundry facilities : Washing machine : €4/machine
- Bed linen : €6/day/bungalow (all beds)
- Safe at reception : €20 deposit
Please note :
- Pets not allowed
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
- From mid-June to mid-September, mini shuttle service within the campsite
- Free tennis court
A host of sporting and leisure activities are available to you in on your holiday in Calella and its surrounding area:
- Walks on the beach, mountain biking, trekking
- Tennis, ping pong
- Water sports
- Sports grounds
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, 5 days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old)
• 1 parking space per mobile home, within your campsite
• Special offer for Odalys holidaymakers – PortAventura theme park
To be reserved and paid for at the time of accommodation booking
Entrance 1 day or 2 consecutive days:
- Adult from 11 to 59 years old incl. : 1 day - €47/person, 2 days - €56/person
- Child from 4 to 10 years old incl. : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Senior (over 60 years old) : 1 day - €40, 2 days - €48
- Child under 4 years old : free entrance
Present your voucher at the entrance of PortAventura at the “ATENCION AL
VISITANTE–GUEST RELATION-INVITATION” counter on the right of the ticket office.
Calella and the Costa del Maresme are teeming with sites of natural and historical interest to visit while on holiday on the Costa Brava :
- In Calella itself: The Casa Galceran, dating from the 16th century, with its arched doorways and gothic windows, the Casa Can Palmada, the neoclassical church of Santa Maria, the museum, the lighthouse, the Dalmau park, the air-raid shelter
- The fishing villages of San Pol de Mar, Pineda and San Cipriano de Vallalta
- Montnegre-Corredor nature park
- Barcelona (40km)
Camping Roca Grossa
Ctra. N II, km 665
Every day : 8am-9pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm