6 free entrances/apartment to
Sport & Well-being centre
Denia, a charming town, situated half way between Valence and Alicante, and a few kilometres from Javea, is very accessible. It is a very pleasant town, with its fine, sandy beaches, rocky coves, a highly reputed gastronomy, based on fish and sea-food, a historical past and its nature park ‘El Mongo’
The recently built residence Esdemar made up of 4-storey buildings equipped with lift, is situated 150m from the sandy beach, 700m from the town of Denia and 8km from the La Sella golf course. Shops and restaurants are nearby.
Denia, located at an equal distance between Valencia and Alicante and a few miles from Javea, is a very pleasant town with much to offer : sandy beaches, small rocky coves, a much appreciated gastronomy based on fish and shellfish, a rich historical heritage and its own natural park "El Mongo".
Adult's swimming pool
Children's swimming pool
This modern residence is made up of 2 bedroom apartments for 4/6 people with air conditioning with a separate kitchen and terrace with garden furniture.
|Accommodation type||From 01/09/2018
2-bedroom apartment 4/6 persons with air-con.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival in cash or credit card imprint : €150 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on day of departure
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm to 7.30pm
In the case of late arrival please inform the agency as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
Please leave the accommodation tidy.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on +33 4 88 71 00 40 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Bed linen
- Access to swimming pools
- Access to paddle court
- Access to children's playground
- 6 free entrances/apartment to the well-being centre in Denia (heated swimming pool, sports and fitness rooms
- Pets allowed at no extra charge*
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and are not allowed in the garden or pool area.
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Cot : €15/week
- Towels : €15/week
Please note :
- End of stay cleaning to be paid onsite : from €45/accommodation
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
• Well-being offer
6 free entrances/apartment to Sport & Well-being centre in Denia (2km from your residence) giving access to the following facilities:
- indoor, heated swimming pool (open to all ages)
- children's swimming pool (open to all ages)
- sports room (over 16 years old)
- fitness room (over 16 years old)
- Spa (over 16 years old, accompanied by an adult) : massage showers, sauna, hammam, swimming pool with Whirlpool bath and massage jets
Flipflops and swimming hats are obligatory (available to buy onsite).
While on Holiday in Denia, enjoy some of the following activities and things to do:
- Water sports: SCUBA diving, boat trips, jet-skiing, sailing, sailing, kayaking
- Tennis, cycling on the many tracks
- Quad biking
- Horse riding
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Right by the sea, just 150m from the beach
Enjoy a holiday by the sea in a holiday rental 150m from the beach
• Children's playground & communal gardens
- Archeology museum
- Golf club La Selle (8km away)
- El Montgo natural park
- "Terra Mitica" theme park
- "Aqualandia" in Benidorm
- Trips to Ibiza (2-hour crossing by boat)
Carretera Denia-Javea, 42
Every day : 9.30am to 1.30pm and 4.30pm to 7pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm