Denia, a charming town, situated half way between Valence and Alicante, and a few kilometres from Javea, is very accessible. It is a very pleasant town, with its fine, sandy beaches, rocky coves, a highly reputed gastronomy, based on fish and sea-food, a historical past and its nature park ‘El Mongo’
The recently built residence Elegance, made up of 4-storey buildings equipped with lift, offers holiday rentals in Denia 400m from the sandy beach "Las Marinas", 1km from the town of Denia and 7km from the La Sella golf course. Shops and restaurants are nearby.
Denia, located at an equal distance between Valencia and Alicante and a few miles from Javea, is a very pleasant town with much to offer : sandy beaches, small rocky coves, a much appreciated gastronomy based on fish and shellfish, a rich historical heritage and its own natural park "El Mongo".
Outdoor, non-heated swimming pool and paddling pool (open according to weather conditions)
Free covered parking space
Free access to sauna, small gym
Free Wifi in communal areas
This residence is made up of holiday rentals in appartments for 4/6 people with a separate kitchen with ceramic hob, fridge, oven, dishwasher and washing machine, living/dining room with TV (Spanish channels), bedrooms, bathroom with toilet, furnished balcony and air conditioning in the living room.
|Accommodation type||From 15/09/2018
2-bedroom apartment 4/6 persons with air-con.
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival in cash or credit card imprint : €150 / apartment
Deposit given back after inventory carried out
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm to 7pm
In the case of late arrival after 8pm please inform the agency as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am. Please leave the accommodation clean and tidy.
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on +33 4 88 71 00 40 from Monday to Saturday.
- Bed and bathroom linen
- Covered car park (1 parking space per apartment)
- Entry to the swimming pool, paddling pool and communal garden area
- Access to the sauna, gym and Internet room
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Cot : €3/day
Please note :
- Pets not allowed
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
While on Holiday in Denia, enjoy some of the following activities and things to do:
- Water sports: SCUBA diving, boat trips, jet-skiing, sailing, sailing, kayaking
- Tennis, cycling on the many tracks
- Quad biking
- Horse riding
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Free bathroom linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with towels, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• End of stay cleaning service included. Enjoy your holiday to the very last minute !
For a truly relaxing holiday, Odalys look after everything right to the very last minute. (Please note: kitchen area not included). Please leave the accommodation in good order.
• Free covered parking
One free parking space per appartment.
- Archeology museum
- Golf club La Selle (8km away)
- El Montgo natural park
- "Terra Mitica" theme park
- "Aqualandia" in Benidorm
- Trips to Ibiza (2-hour crossing by boat)
Zona de las Marinas
Calle Assagador de la Marjal -
Monday - Friday : 9.30am to 1.30pm and 4.30pm to 7.30pm
Saturday : 9.30am to 1pm and 5pm to 7pm
Sunday : 11am to 1pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm