Comillas, a town of 2500 inhabitants, 50 km from Santander in the region of Cantabrie. A former little fishing village, it has been renovated by architects such as Domenech i Montaner, Gaudi. Here you will discover the Sobrellano palace and its chapel, the pontifical university, the « Capricho » of Gaudí, a summer residence buit at the end of the nineteenth century. Comillas has become a unique historical and artistic centre.
The residence Rovacias, this lovely tourist complex in the region of Cantabria in Spain, is situated at a distance of between 400 and 800m from the Atlantic ocean and from the golden, sandy beach. At the heart of the lively sea-side resort of Comillas you will appreciate the swimming pool of the residence and the golf course at close proximity. There is a supermarket in the village of Comillas, between 400 and 800m away.
on the premises : Swimming pool with paddling pool, Snack/Bar, Tennis court (with a supplement).
On the beach : hire of pedal boats, jet ski, inflatable boats (activity run independently, to be paid on the spot)
- 2 restaurants on the beach (activity run independently, to be paid on the spot)
The apartments of this holiday rental are fully equipped with a kitchenette (vitroeramioc hotplate, microwave, fridge, washing machine), living room with TV (local channels) and bathroom with bath or shower.
- Cot available to borrow (on request and subject to availability)
- The beach and fishing port of Comillas
- Many water sports
- Rovacias golf course
- The « Capricho » of Gaudí, a summer residence buit at the end of the nineteenth century
- The palace of Sobrellano
- The pontifical university of Comillas
- The Oyambre nature park : a wide strip of land on the coast, with dunes, cliffs, marshes and a tidal inlet of great importance for its bird life.
- Cala de los Colodros : A little pebble creek, situated between the beaches of Oyambre and Comillas.
Reception 24 hours per day
Keys to be collected from:
Abba Comillas Golf
Tel : 00 34 942 720 400
Fax 00 34 942 722 620
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm