The little village of Saint Vincent les Forts, nestling at the foot of a magnificent rocky cliff-face, perched like an eagle's nest and capped by its Vauban fortress, boasts a breath-takingly beautiful view over the Serre-Ponçon lake, reputed for its numerous water activities.
Saint Vincent les Forts is a little, authentic village, strongly rooted in peasant traditions, with its farms, barns, fields and herds of cows. Enjoy a breath of fresh air, in the midst of unspoilt nature, in Provence.
The camp-site, at an altitude of 800 m situated right at the edge of the turquoise waters and built on a slope, going up and up to reach the southern forest of the "Haute Provence" mountains, stretches over a huge estate of 14 hectares
Natural swimming pool with paddling pool (open in July/August, weather permitting, swimming shorts not allowed), petanque area, volleyball ground, children's playground, with inflatable structure, multi-activity sports ground, water sports' centre, barbecue area, ping pong table (rackets available), fee-paying Wi-Fi access, laundry (with charge) and one parking spot per mobile-home.
The mobile-homes for 6 pers are equipped with a kitchenette (microwave), shower room with toilet and covered terrace with garden furniture.
- Natural swimming pool
- Petanque area and volleyball court
- Children's playground with inflatable structures
- Multi-activity sports ground
- Water sports centre
- Barbecue area (barbecue hire 5€ per day or 10€ per week)
- Paragliding, hang-gliding
- Swimming, fishing and water sports on the Serre Ponçon lake
- Hiking, cycling, mountain bike and climbing.
• Free children's activities in July and August (except at week-end)
• Free activities in July and August, in the day-time for the whole family! (except at week-end)
• Free, ecological swimming pool at your disposal on the camp-site in July and August
• WiFi connection
• Water activity centre on the lake, directly accessible
Some remarkable sites in the "Alpes de Haute Provence":
- Saint Vincent les Forts : churches, Vauban fortifications , view of the Serre Ponçon lake
- The Serre Ponçon lake with the biggest dam in Europe
- Little villages of the region : Barcelonnette, Embrun, Chorges, Savines le Lac, le Lauzet Ubaye, La Bréole
- The ski resorts of the southern Alps: Saint Jean Montclar, Pra Loup, Seyne les Alpes, Les Orres, Vars, Risoul
- The regional nature park of Queyras
- The Ubaye
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Campéole - Le Lac
04340 SAINT VINCENT LES FORTS
Reception opening times:
Low season : from 8.00 am to to 6.00 pm
High season (July and August): 8.00 am to 8.00 pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm