Le Lauzet is a small, typically traditional village in the Ubaye valley stretching down to the Serre Ponçon lake, one of the largest artificial lakes in Europe. Its turquoise waters, the back drop of the Alps, its lovely beaches and the lush green vegetation on its banks make the Serre Ponçon lake a magnificent place for swimming and enjoying water sports. From Le Lauzet, you can discover all the riches of the Hautes Alpes and the Alpes de Haute Provence.
The mobile home campsite Les Berges du Lac is situated on the edge of the Serre Ponçon lake (with direct access to the pebble beach). In July and August, free activities are organised for all ages during the day and evening, for children from 4 to 12 years and for teenagers from 12 to 17 years. From your campsite, enjoy the sun and the generous nature of the Southern Alps: Embrun, Queyras, Montdauphin, Boscodon Abbey, Pisse Waterfall, Queyras Castle ... The major advantage of your mobile home holiday rental is its direct access to the stunning lake of Serre-Ponçon where you can practice many water sports: water skiing, windsurfing, sailing, fishing, swimming, boat trips ... In the beautiful natural surroundings, many other activities are possible: hiking, mountain biking, adventure circuits, paragliding, white water sports, canyoning, via ferrata, climbing.... everything you could imagine for an active summer holiday with family or friends.
It is forbidden to drive around or to park in the alleys of the campsite..
Serre Ponçon lake is the largest man-made lake in Europe (20km long) and is the only lake to have obtained the "Station Voile" (ideal sailing spot) label generally reserved for beach resorts.
Outdoor, heated swimming pool, open from mid-June to mid-September (weather permitting)
Multi-activity sports ground
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Water sports centre (200m away)
Closest shops in Savines le Lac (20 minutes away) and hypermarket in Embrun and Barcelonnette (35 minutes away)
Free car park in the grounds
July and August:
Restaurant, bar, snack/bar and mini-market
The mobile-homes for 4/6 and 6/8 people and the chalets for 6 people are all equipped with a kitchenette (microwave, dishwasher for apartments for 6/8 and for the chalets), bathroom with toilet and terrace with garden furniture.
|Accommodation type||From 25/05/2019
Mobile home 4/6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Chalet 4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Mobile home 6/8 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / mobile home (2 payments : mobile home + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or part of the deposit will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.50/person/day (price indication only)
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in from 5pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception as soon as possible. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 10am
- Access to Outdoor, heated swimming pool, open from mid-June to mid-September (weather permitting)
- Kids club (4-11 years old) in July & August
- Teens club (12-15 years old) in July & August
- Daytime and evening family Entertainment in July & August
- Odalys local guide available in July & August
- Access to children's playground
- Access to multi-sports ground
- Parking within grounds
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Laundry facilities : prices on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €42/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (high chair, cot and baby bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bed linen (pre-booking required) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (pre-booking required) : €8/set
- Outdoor car park for extra vehicles
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal, €10/day/animal
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
- No Wifi
- Car necessary
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 07/07/18 (end of stay) and after 01/09/18.
From your residence in Le Lauzet make the most of the outdoor activities available to you in the valley, but also the water sports activities on the Serre Ponçon lake :
- On the Serre Ponçon lake: swimming, boat & pedalo hire, boat trips, sailing, banana boating, water skiing, wind surfing, kite surfing
- White water sports: rafting, hydro-speed, kayaking
- Climbing, via ferrata
- Paragliding, delta-planing, micro-lighting
- Mountain biking (Transubayenne circuit, tunnels of the former railway line, leading to the lakeside)
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old)
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old)
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer
• Odalys local guide, available in your residence (July/August)
Get the most out of your holiday and discover the region with an Odalys local guide to advise you during your summer holiday
• Free access to swimming pool, in your mobile home campsite
Cool down and enjoy a swim in the pool from mid-June to mid-September
From your holiday rental beside the Serre Ponçon lake, in Le Lauzet, you are ideally placed for exploring the Southern Alps and the Ubaye valley :
- In Le Lauzet : the dolmen of the Villard, the troglodytic dovecote, the Roman bridge, the « Pas de la Tour » bridge, the church of Saint Laurent, Le Lauzet’s lake, the museum of the valley, the Costeplane water fall
- Embrun, Chorges, Savines le Lac
- Le Château de Tallard
- The abbey of Boscodon
- The Serre-Ponçon dam, the lake’s museum, the water and energy centre at Serre-Ponçon
- « Apiland » (discovery of a bee-keeping farm)
- Farm visits
- Animal park "The Marmot Mountain"
- The « Demoiselles Coiffées » (remarkable rock formation)
- The Belvedere at Rousset
- The Rochebrune lakes
- Mount Colombis
- The Gorges of the Blanche valley
- The Ubaye valley
Lieu-dit Le Bouas
Sur la départementale 954 entre le Lauzet et Savines le lac
04340 LE LAUZET UBAYE
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm