Sarlat is a town of art and history, situated at the heart of the Périgord Noir area, nestling in a valley, between the Dordogne and the Vézère. It has a magnificent architectural heritage, further set off by its charming narrow streets of the middle ages and its big, sunny squares.
Sarlat is a medieval city, recognized for its lively street entertainment. You will be able to discover “foie gras”, boletus mushrooms, truffles and confit of duck in its colourful market. And for a festive holiday in the Périgord region, Sarlat is a town that is lively in the summer with its many outdoor shows in the streets for the pleasure of young and old. This is a region that abounds in prehistoric, natural caves, castles and manor houses, as well as being renowned for its excellent gastronomy.
The Holiday Club Les Coteaux de Sarlat is situated near the historic centre of beautiful town of Sarlat between the Dordogne and Vézère. Perfectly integrated into its natural surroundings, set against a hillside, this attractive residence overlooks the city. For a relaxing holiday in the Dordogne, this residence has a semi-covered, heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room and fitness room. While on holiday in the Perigord, there are many sites to visit: castles, abbeys, caves and prehistoric sites, the Perigord Noir aquarium, “La route du foie gras” and for sports fans, there are numerous activities available close to your accommodation: canoeing, horseback riding, climbing, golf, mini-golf, go-karting, quad biking, adventure courses, water parks, fishing, hiking, biking... In the evenings, Sarlat is a bustling town with a good choice of restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
Free Wifi in apartments
Semi-covered, heated swimming pool & outdoor, heated swimming pool with paddling pool (open from April)
Sun loungers and parasols on large terrace (600m²)
Sauna and steam room (extra charge)
Mini golf (9 holes)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking
The holiday rentals are located in terraced houses and consist of apartments, some duplex, from 21 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 3 bedroom apartments for 8 people, all fully equipped with kitchenette (ceramic hob, combination microwave, dishwasher), bathroom or shower room, separate toilet for most apartments, free TV and a terrace.
Fifteen 1 bedroom, one level apartments for 4 people (toilet not separate) and one 3 bedroom apartment for 8 people (on the ground floor) are equipped to welcome guests with disabilities.
Please note :
"Etape" 10 of the Tour de France (Périgueux/Bergerac) 11/07/17
Price in euros, per apartment and per stay
Tourist tax not included
Arrivals and Departures : consult our residence
Get away formula "Escapade" :
- Apartment rental
- Bed and bathroom linen
- TV rental
- End of stay cleaning, except kitchen area and dishwasher
- Registration costs free for 1 to 3 nights stays
"Guarantie and Tourist tax to be payed on the permises. Guarantie is given back the day of your departure or sent by mail.
Pets admitted : up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required. Dogs are to be kept on a lead within the residence."
Sarlat is a dynamic town offering many possibilities of leisure and sporting activities, during your holidays :
- Hiking, mountain bike, cycle touring
- Canoe and kayak on the Dordogne river
- Quad bike
- Golf course
- Barge trips
- Hot air balloon
- Swimming pool
- Bowling, cinema, disco
- Keep fit, well-being
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) from 01/07 to 02/09
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old) from 01/07 to 02/09
• Daytime entertainment, free family activities & entertainment, July/August
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys with free activities from 01/07 to 02/09
• Odalys local guide, available in your residence (July/August)
Get the most out of your holiday and discover the region with an Odalys local guide to advise you during your summer holiday from 01/07 to 02/09
Sarlat and the area of the Périgord are brimming over with remarkable sites that can be visited during your holiday in Dordogne :
- At Sarlat : Gisson manorhouse, Saint Sacerdos cathedral, the Plantier gardens, the Temniac chateau, the market of Sarlat, « Place de la Liberté » square, Etienne de la Boétie’s birth place, the church of Sainte Marie.
- The most beautiful villages in France : Beynac, Domme, Castelnaud, La Roque Gageac, Saint Amant de Coly, Saint Léon sur Vézère
- The PLC museum at Souillac
- Castelnaud château and its war museum of the middle ages
- Many caves and swallow holes (the Padirac swallow hole, caves of Lacave…)
- The Lascaux caves
- many prehistoric parks : the Dinosaur Park, “Préhisto-Parc”, “Préhistologia”
- The Manorhouse of Eyrignac gardens
Indoor market at Sarlat, from the beginning of the spring holidays, until 11/11, every day from 8.30 am to 2.00 pm
Craft market from mid-june to the end of September.
Gastronomy : foie gras (farm visit and sale of produce), walnut and hazelnut oil, truffles…
Résidence Odalys Les Coteaux de Sarlat
Chemin La Vigne du Foussat
24200 SARLAT LA CANEDA
Reception on the premises
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm