Saint Amans des Côts is a little village in the Aubrac region, situated between the Gorges of the Truyère and the Lot valley, to the north of the Aveyron. Many and varied natural landscapes surround this peaceful little haven: mountain pastures, vineyards, orchards and forests of chestnut trees. An authentic natural setting, which remains true to the spirit of the countryside, where lakes and rivers abound, making Saint Amans des Côts an ideal destination for an authentic holiday in South West France, a beautiful little rural town perfect for those in search of peace and quiet, a breath of fresh air and a truly regional feel.
On the edge of the Selve lake near Saint Amans des Côts in the Aveyron region, this campsite offers mobile home holiday rentals in a 15-hectare natural park, ideal for a quiet and peaceful holiday. The campsite Les Tours consists of comfortable, fully-equipped mobile homes set in a vast area on the plateau of the Viadène in stunning natural surroundings.
Heated aquatic area:
Large heated, swimming pool (625m²) and paddling pool (48m²), open weather permitting
Water slide and man-made river
Wifi (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
1 parking space/mobile home
Extra paid activities in July & August : water sports, zip wire, climbing, biking, canoeing (subject to availability)
Car necessary. Nearest shops (bakers, grocery, butchers, bar etc.) 5km away. Supermarket 40km away.
Grocery shop, snack-bar, restaurant, take-away dishes, fresh bread delivery service
Set on the banks of the Selve lake, this beautiful campsite covers 15 hectares of lush parkland creating a peaceful location for a relaxing holiday. The mobile homes for 6 people (3 bedrooms) are equipped with garden furniture. One parking space per mobile home. Car necessary.
|June / July|
|Accommodation type||From 24/06/2017
Mobile home 6 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival in cash : €200 / mobile home (2 payments : mobile home + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or a €60 cleaning fee will be retained. End of stay cleaning is available on request (except kitchen area, washing up & toilet) : €60/mobile home
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.30/person/day (price indication only)
Eco tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 3pm and 7pm (8pm in high season)
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 5pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out before 11am (please make an appointment at reception for the inventory)
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Access to heated aquatic area (open weather permitting)
- Kids club (4-13 years old) throughout the season (except weekends)
- Teens club (14-18 years old) in July & August (except weekends)
- Daytime and evening family entertainment throughout the season (except weekends)
- Petanque and table tennis
- Tennis courts, volleyball ground
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby Equipment (pre-booking required, subject to availability) (high chair, cot - sheets & mattress not supplied, bath) : €30/week (deposit €25)
- Wifi access : prices on site
- Laundry facilities : Washing machine : €5/machine, Tumble dryer : €3/machine
- Bed linen (sheets, pre-booking required, subject to availability) : €8/set
- Extra activities (water sports, zip-wire, climbing, biking, canoeing) : prices on site
- Pets allowed*: €5/day, €35/week/animal (cats & dogs only)
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs category 1 & 2 not allowed. 1 animal/accommodation (extra charge for extra animals). Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 29/04/17 and after 01/07/17 (end of stay).
The natural environment of Saint Amans des Côts and of the Aubrac region constitute an ideal spot for a family Holiday offering many different sporting and leisure activities :
- Water sports : swimming, pedalo boats, fishing, wind surfing, water skiing, sailing...
- Canoeing and kayaking
- Horse riding
- Golf course in Laguiole
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities throughout the summer, except weekends
Free kids’ club (4-13 years old)
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August, except weekends
Free teens’ club (14-18 years old)
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment throughout the summer, except weekends
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer. Agenda varies through the season.
Daytime: sports and water sports activities: running, petanque, fitness, dance, tournaments, varied games, etc.
Evening : theatre, shows, karaoke, dance
From your holiday rental in Saint Amans des Côts, discover the authentic heritage of the Aubrac region:
- In Saint Amans des Côts : the church, the Selves lake, the communal oven of Cassou, the chapel of the Molèdes, the Bassette wash house
- Laguiole and its famous knife manufacturers
- The Abbey of Bonneval
- Aubrac, Saint Chély d'Aubrac, Saint Geneviève sur Argence, Lacalm
- The Aveyron region, with its many villages, among the most beautiful in France
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Domaine des Tours
12460 ST AMANS DES COTS
Low season :
Every day : 8.30am-12 noon and 2.30pm-7pm
July & August :
Every day : 8am-12 noon and 2pm-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm