Saint Amans des Côts is a little village in the Aubrac region, situated between the Gorges of the Truyère and the Lot valley, to the north of the Aveyron. Many and varied natural landscapes surround this peaceful little haven: mountain pastures, vineyards, orchards and forests of chestnut trees. An authentic natural setting, which remains true to the spirit of the countryside, where lakes and rivers abound, making Saint Amans des Côts an ideal destination for an authentic holiday in South West France, a beautiful little rural town perfect for those in search of peace and quiet, a breath of fresh air and a truly regional feel.
On the edge of the Selve lake near Saint Amans des Côts in the Aveyron region, this campsite offers mobile home holiday rentals in a 15-hectare natural park, ideal for a quiet and peaceful holiday. The campsite Les Tours consists of comfortable, fully-equipped mobile homes set in a vast area on the plateau of the Viadène in stunning natural surroundings.
Heated aquatic area:
Large heated, swimming pool (625m²) and paddling pool (48m²), open 28/04 to 02/09/18, weather permitting
Water slide and man-made river
Wifi (extra charge)
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
1 parking space/mobile home
Extra paid activities in July & August : water sports, zip wire, climbing, biking, canoeing (subject to availability)
Grocery shop, snack-bar, restaurant, take-away dishes, fresh bread delivery service
Set on the banks of the Selve lake, this beautiful campsite covers 15 hectares of lush parkland creating a peaceful location for a relaxing holiday. The mobile homes for 6 people (3 bedrooms) are equipped with garden furniture. One parking space per mobile home. Car necessary.
The natural environment of Saint Amans des Côts and of the Aubrac region constitute an ideal spot for a family Holiday offering many different sporting and leisure activities :
- Water sports : swimming, pedalo boats, fishing, wind surfing, water skiing, sailing...
- Canoeing and kayaking
- Horse riding
- Golf course in Laguiole
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities throughout the summer, except weekends
Free kids’ club (4-13 years old)
• Teens’ activities, free activities, July/August, except weekends
Free teens’ club (14-17 years old)
• Daytime & evening entertainment, free family activities & entertainment throughout the summer, except weekends
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer. Agenda varies through the season.
Daytime: sports and water sports activities: running, petanque, fitness, dance, tournaments, varied games, etc.
Evening : theatre, shows, karaoke, dance
From your holiday rental in Saint Amans des Côts, discover the authentic heritage of the Aubrac region:
- In Saint Amans des Côts : the church, the Selves lake, the communal oven of Cassou, the chapel of the Molèdes, the Bassette wash house
- Laguiole and its famous knife manufacturers
- The Abbey of Bonneval
- Aubrac, Saint Chély d'Aubrac, Saint Geneviève sur Argence, Lacalm
- The Aveyron region, with its many villages, among the most beautiful in France
12460 ST AMANS DES COTS
Every day (except Saturday) : 9am-1pm and 3pm-6pm
Saturday : 8am-8pm
July & August
Every day (except Saturday) : 9am-1pm and 3pm-7pm
Saturday : 8am-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm