Montignac, a charming little market town of the Périgord Noir region, is situated at the foot of the mount of Lascaux, which houses the famous cave, on the banks of the Vézère river, in an exceptional and preserved setting, in between forests of chestnut trees and green oaks.
Montignac is dominated by the ruins of its medieval château, which overlooks its little streets dating back to the middle ages and studded with elegant houses
The village of Montignac is situated 25 km from Sarlat la Caneda and Eyzies de Tayac, 40 km from Brive la Gaillarde, 46 km from Périgueux, 99 km from Bergerac, 180 km from Bordeaux and 500 km from Paris.
The Residence Le Hameau du Moulin is located near Lascaux, Montignac, in the heart of Perigord Noir. This holiday residence has an outdoor heated pool with paddling pool and free Kids Club for children from 4 to 11 and Teen’s Club for teenagers aged 12 to 15 years old during summer school holidays in July and August making this an ideal choice for your family holidays in the Dordogne in France. Your holiday rental is also ideally located to visit Sarlat, the Lascaux caves, the village of Bournat, the Abri du Cap Blanc and La Roque St. Christophe (2 sites classified by UNESCO), many castles, the Eyrignac and Marqueyssac gardens, and not forgetting Brive la Gaillarde or Perigueux ... For leisure activities during your holiday, you have plenty of choice available nearby: hiking, biking and horseback riding, barge trips or canoeing on the Dordogne and Vézère or adventure trails, swimming in lakes or even visiting the Perigord Noir aquarium ...
In the heart of the Perigord Noir, the small town of Montignac on the river banks will charm you with its quaint streets and timbered houses. Located near most of the tourist sites of the Perigord, Montignac is a perfect starting point for a great holiday in the Dordogne!
Wifi (extra charge)
Outdoor, heated swimming pool and paddling pool (open April to end of September)
Small children’s playground
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Free outdoor parking (1 space per apartment)
The holiday rentals in this residence range from the 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people to 2-3 bedroom apartments for 8 people and are all fully equipped with kitchenette (microwave and dishwasher), bathroom, generally separate toilet and television (extra charge)
Some of the 1 bedroom apartments for 4 people are equipped to welcome guest with disabilties. Please contact the residence at the time of booking if you require a ground floor apartment.
Price in euros, per apartment and per stay
Tourist tax not included
Arrivals and Departures : consult our residence
Get away formula "Escapade" :
- Apartment rental
- Bed and bathroom linen
- TV rental
- End of stay cleaning, except kitchen area and dishwasher
- Registration costs free for 1 to 3 nights stays
"Guarantie and Tourist tax to be payed on the permises. Guarantie is given back the day of your departure or sent by mail.
Pets admitted : up-to-date vaccination certificate and tattoo required. Dogs are to be kept on a lead within the residence."
During your holiday in the Périgord Noir region, at Montignac, discover the many, different sporting and leisure activities available :
- Canoe and kayak on the river Vézère
- Swimming pool
- Hiking, outings by mountain bike or on horseback
- Tennis, beach volley, multi-activity sports ground, petanque
- Adventure course at 15 minutes
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment and activities, July/August, 5 half days/week
Free kids’ club (4-11 years old) from 01/07 to 02/09
• Teens’ Club, free activities, July/August
Free teens’ club (12-15 years old) from 01/07 to 02/09
• Odalys local guide, available in your residence (July/August)
Get the most out of your holiday and discover the region with an Odalys local guide to advise you during your summer holiday from 01/07 to 02/09
• Free bed linen, in your holiday rental
Don’t overload your suitcases with bed linen, Odalys supplies everything for free !
From Montignac, go off and explore the Périgord and the Dordogne regions :
- At Montignac : the feudal market town, the famous Lascaux caves, the ruins of the feudal chateau, the banks of the river Vézère, Eugène Le Roy museum, half-timbered houses built on piles, wash-houses and fountains made from the local yellow stone
- Villars and Cazelle caves
- At Bugue : the Périgord Noir aquarium, the village of Bournat and the Proumeyssac swallow-hole
- The Dordogne valley
- Sarlat la Canéda, La Roque Gageac
- Numerous chateaux: Castelnaud, Beynac, Marzac, Roucaudon, Losse, Fénélon, Millandes
Résidence Odalys Le Hameau du Moulin
Chemin de Gouny
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday : 9am-12noon and 5pm-7pm
Saturday : 8pm-12noon and 3pm-8pm
Sunday : 9am-12noon, closed in the afternoon
Wednesday : closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm