Your holiday close to Sarlat the capital of the "Périgord Noir" region
Right in the heart of the Périgord Noir region, in a beautiful, lush setting, the Aqua Viva campsite near Sarlat offers activities for all ages in the daytime and in the evening, with children's clubs and a fun aquatic area, open all throughout the season. Near the campsite you will find a lake where fishing is authorised.
Non-heated swimming pool and paddling pool (open throughout the season, weather permitting)
Free on-site activities: Ping-pong, petanque, mini-golf, badminton, volleyball, mini-football, basketball Archery (extra charge)
WiFi (extra charge) available within campsite grounds
1 parking space per mobile home
Laundry facilities (extra charge)
Throughout the season :
Bar with TV
Snack-bar, take-away dishes
These services are managed by independant suppliers. Hours and provisions subject to variations.
The campsite offers accommodation in mobile homes for 6 people (3 bedrooms), fully equipped with a kitchenette (fridge, hob with 4 burners, sink, crockery and kitchen utensils, microwave), shower room, separate toilet and non-covered terrace on ground level with garden furniture and parasol and 1 parking space per mobile home.
|Accommodation type||From 07/07/2018
Mobil-home Relax 6 personnes
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Book Now >
Book Now >
Book Now >
Price in Euros, per accommodation, per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €200/mobile home (2 payments requested : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory and inspection carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure. Please leave the mobile home clean and tidy or a €60 cleaning fee will be retained.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival : €0.55/person/day - price indication only
Eco tax to be paid on site
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 3pm and 7pm (6pm in low season).
In the case of late arrival please inform reception before 7pm. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out between 8am and 10am (please make an appointment at reception for the inventory)
Please note :
In the case of a problem on your arrival or during your stay :
• Contact the reception and the personnel on site will do their best to resolve the problem.
• If the problem is not resolved on site, please contact the Odalys Vacances reservation call centre on 0825 562 562 from Monday to Saturday.
- Accommodation rental
- Access to swimming pool & paddling pool throughout season weather permitting)
- Kids club (4-13 years old) in July & August (except weekend)
- Daytime and evening family entertainment in July & August (except weekend)
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- Baby equipment (pre-booking required, subject to availability) (high chair, cot - sheets & mattress not supplied) : €35/week (deposit €25)
- Wifi within the campsite grounds : prices on site
- Laundry facilities : washing machine : €5/machine, tumble dryer : €3/machine
- Bed linen (subject to availability) : €10/set (single and double bed)
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen area, washing up & toilet) : from €60/mobile home
- Bike/mountain bike rental (July & August) : prices on site
- Pets allowed*: €35/stay/animal (cats or dogs)
* Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs category 1 & 2 not allowed. 1 animal/accommodation (extra charge for extra animals at special request). Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 10% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings before 08/07/17 (end of stay) and after 02/09/17.
- Trout fishing lake (200m)
- Tree adventure course (300m)
- Canoe rental (6km)
• Kids’ Club, free entertainment & activities, July/August, except weekend
Free kids’ club (4-13 years old)
• Free daytime & evening entertainment,
Enjoy a lively family holiday with Odalys this summer - except weekends
• On-site bike hire, in your campsite in July/August
Don't overload the car, hire your bikes on-site with Odalys.
The Lascaux and Roc de Cazelle caves
The water gardens in Carsac
The château des Milandes in Castelnaud la Chapelle
Zoo in Calviac
Domaine Résidentiel de Plein Air Aqua Viva
Route de Sarlat Souillac D704 A
Lieu-dit "Les Prades"
24200 CARSAC AILLAC
Every day except Saturday (low season) : 9am-1pm and 3pm-7pm
Saturday (low season) : 8am-8pm
Every day except Saturday (high season) : 9am-1pm and 3pm-8pm
Saturday (high season) : 8am-8pm
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm