La Roque sur Pernes is a little village situated on the threshold of the Luberon, close to Gordes, to l’Isle sur la Sorgue and Fontaine de Vaucluse. Perched on a rocky outcrop on the side of a hill, La Roque sur Pernes offers splendid views of the Vaucluse mountains. Overlooked by its X1th century castle, this village in Provence radiates its charm through its steep and windy cobbled streets, its dry-stone houses, its fountains, wash-houses and sun-drenched flowers which add a touch of colour to your holiday in the Vaucluse region.
The quiet, family-friendly Odalys Residence Le Moulin à Vent offers holiday rentals in La Roque sur Pernes, in the Vaucluse mountains, near the beautiful towns of Carpentras and Gordes. Located opposite the Mont Ventoux, in wooded grounds with a beautiful swimming pool and consisting of small stone houses built in the typical architecture of the Luberon, this is the ideal spot for a relaxing holiday in the south of France.
Perched on a pretty hillside in a beautiful setting, La Roque sur Pernes, dominated by its castle, is a charming village where you can spend time strolling through the beautiful streets. Your holiday rental in La Roque sur Pernes will be an ideal base to discover the Provence and the Luberon including the towns of Gordes, Bories, the region’s famous vineyards (Chateauneuf du Pape, Gigondas, Beaumes de Venise) and other wonderful attractions such as the Fontaine de Vaucluse, the Pont du Gard, the Mont Ventoux, Avignon, Vaison la Romaine, Les Baux de Provence... This region offers endless outdoor activities: hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding, canoeing, climbing, hang gliding, kayaking, adventure trails, cycling and much more.
Outdoor swimming pool open from April to September
Wifi at reception (extra charge)
The Odalys Residence Le Moulin à Vent offers holiday rentals in the Luberon housed in small stone bungalows, all fully equipped with kitchenette (frige, microwave, electric hob), shower room with toilet, television (extra charge) and a furnished terrace.
|August / September|
|Accommodation type||From 25/08/2018
1-bedroom apartment 2/4 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
2-bedroom apartment 5 persons
[en-GB plus d'infos]
Price in Euros, per accommodation and per stay
Deposit to be paid on site on arrival : €300 / apartment (2 payments : apartment + cleaning)
Deposit given back after inventory carried out on the day of departure or sent by post if departure outside opening hours.
Tourist tax to be paid on arrival
Check-in & check-out :
Check-in between 5pm and 8pm.
In the case of late arrival please inform reception. You will be told the procedure to follow.
Check-out by 10am.
- Accommodation rental
- Access to outdoor swimming pool
- Tennis court
- Children’s playground
- Table tennis
- Petanque ground
- Outdoor parking
Price guide only, subject to modification, to be paid on site
- TV rental (already installed in the apartments) : €8/day, €40/week, €5/day (over 1 week)
- Baby equipment (cot, high chair, bath) (pre-booking required) : €8/day, €25/stay
- Bed linen (sheets & pillow cases) : €12/set
- Bathroom linen (1 bath towel, 1 hand towel) : €8/set
- Bathroom & bed linen kit : €19/kit
- End of stay cleaning on request (except kitchen) : from €60/apartment
- Pets allowed*: €50/stay/animal (over 7 nights), €10/day/animal (under 7 nights)
* Please inform residence at the time of booking. Please supply proof of vaccinations. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times within the residence grounds.
Please note :
• ID card or passport required for all guests (babies included). Drivers licence not valid.
• Please pay attention to your personal belongings and/or make use of the safe at reception (if applicable) during your stay. Odalys Vacances cannot be held responsible for damage or theft of personal belongings.
Your holiday at a discount !
Make the most of a 15% discount on your accommodation for all 2-week bookings 14/07 (end of stay) and from 01/09/18.
For your holiday in the Vaucluse region, at La Roque sur Pernes, the lush, overflowing nature is an ideal playground for sporting activities :
- Mountain-bike in the Vaucluse mountains
- Bike-rides on the little roads of the Luberon region
- Adventure course
During your stay at La Roque sur Pernes, take the opportunity to discover the Luberon and the Vaucluse regions:
In La Roque sur Perne : XIth century castle, its fountains, wash-houses, church of Sts Peter and Paul, the Oratories’ trail, the bories (typical hut-dwellings of Provence) on the Saumane road
- The villages of the Luberon : Gordes, Fontaine du Vaucluse, Isle sur la Sorgue, Bonnieux, Lourmarin, Oppède, les Baux de Provence …
- Cavaillon, Avignon, Apt, Manosque, Carpentras, Orange, Vaison la Romaine
- the "pont du Gard"
- The "mont Ventoux"
- The vineyards of Chateauneuf du Pape, Gigondas, Beaumes de Venise
- Nougat manufacture, potteries
256, route de Saint Didier
84210 LA ROQUE SUR PERNES
Telephone : +33 (0)4 90 61 38 97
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday : 8.30am-10.30am
Saturday : 8am-12noon and 4pm-8pm
Wednesday : closed
+33 825 273 273
Monday to friday : 9am/7pm
Saturday : 9am/6pm